⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Peter, are you playing the game on a laptop because this was just mentioned to me a couple of days ago.  So now I am asking this question and a couple of players wrote back saying "yes" it was on a laptop.  I am trying to narrow this down for everyone.  Also are you playing the installed version that came with Windows 10 or did you install the game app from the Microsoft store?  That is another question that i need to narrow down so please update me if you can.

I am playing on a PC. I installed the App from the Microsoft store, but that was a least 6 months ago and everything was fine until about 2 weeks ago. It started as I said about 2 weeks ago just after new levels were added and changes made to the "helmets". To me, as I am now virtually the only one continually reporting this problem, all the other players have given up and stopped playing !!
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Elsa, any news regarding this problem?

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I have just played 15 games with no problem, thought all was fixed but it is not, suddenly it started closing down again and causing me to lose boosters just as it did before, game after game.  Looks like I will not be playing for a while yet again.  Time wasting is one thing, but losing valuable boosters that I work hard to get is another.  I am playing on my laptop and trying both on windows 10 and through Microsoft, they are both doing the same thing and cutting out.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Options

Pretty useless to me.  We are away for a couple of weeks holiday and I only have my phone with a very limited connection.  I only play on my computer which is at home!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Dulcie_Beak
    Options

Another thing I have thought about is that not all your boosters show up on ascreenshott, what about all the ones that only show up when you can use them??????

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

I think I will wait. It seems a bit much that the players have to do all the work to fix the problem and I bet if something goes wrong and I lose all my boosters, the answer I will get is "bad luck, you musn't have followed our instructions correctly" and I note there is no mention of all the boosters and money we have already lost ??????

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Peter, someone in my Facebook group did this and he said that all his boosters were still there.  He lost all the lives but that didn't upset him at all.  He also is playing the game now and reporting back to me.  He said that it is no longer crashing.  But the choice is yours and I do totally understand your thoughts on this.  I can empathize with you completely.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Hi Peter, someone in my Facebook group did this and he said that all his boosters were still there.  He lost all the lives but that didn't upset him at all.  He also is playing the game now and reporting back to me.  He said that it is no longer crashing.  But the choice is yours and I do totally understand your thoughts on this.  I can empathize with you completely.

Elsa, will all your boosters, etc, be retained if you are connected to Facebook ????
  • Julius
    Julius Posts: 79 Level 3
    Options

Still no answer from King? You guys are a joke.

• Stephanie-33
    Stephanie-33 Posts: 52 Level 3
    Options

Followed these instructions, lost all my lives...still crashed within 2 games

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?