Stuck on level 14329

Options

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,390 Level 5
    Options

@PummyRaj @collegeamoco To keep to the thread I offer a screenshot of the level in question. I have used all three starting boosters here, as I have plenty. As always these days, they are not much use. The colour bomb is next to the striped candy, but not many purples on the starting board, which I am sure is not a coincidence here. Those pink/blue/black swirls are the biggest problem here because they completely block striped candies.

Checking on YouTube this level seems to NOT have been altered. It's been impossible to pass without party boosters from the start. As I have plenty of free UFOs but no party poppers I tried to see how many UFOs I needed to pass this.

• christinewupp
    Options

I am trying to keep my comments short in case they are sent for approval. This is two UFOs later, the second went in the bottom left hand corner to get the bubble gum there. Not only wasted but even made the board worse.

It's become quite common these days that UFOs go for the wrong candy. A striped candy (I buy these with gold I win in the episode races) and switch later.

Time to play more UFOs. I played the fish starting booster and never got even a second one at all. I think they give you fewer now than they used to. ONE SINGLE FISH at the start! What use is that?

Two more UFOs later. Now I play another striped candy next to the wrapped and I can pass this.

I don't spend money on this game any more because of ethics and because I hate portrait only mode. I know King want to get rid of us at the top who don't spend money. You can only pass these levels if you have gold and/or boosters. @PummyRaj yes, you can win some gold in events like the Candy Cup, but this will only help you to pass a few levels like 14329, not enough to ever win an episode race, Candy Royale, or buy party poppers. This game has become a survival of the fittest. The haves win everything, the havenots are being exterminated.

• collegeamoco
    collegeamoco Posts: 308 Level 3
    Options

I've come close to beating it multiple times. Last night, 1 jelly left. No more hammers or anything. Very frustrating.

• collegeamoco
    Options

@christinewupp how do you buy those boosters, party poppers ect, more than 20, IF you have gold? All I can see is buying 20 at the time for 209 gold?

• christinewupp
    Options

I am NOT one of those players who have stashed up boosters and gold over the years. In fact about a year ago I was completely out of gold and boosters and gave up playing for a while.

I play without party poppers mostly. I can't get those for free, but I get free UFOs, lollipop hammers and switches through Season's Pass. Notice the plural here. For the time being I am keeping my email public in my profile but I can't share in the community how I got so many of them. I earned the gold with episode races. I always play the entire episode in one setting, so I always win 45 gold. You need boosters to do that. I try to keep the top win streak and play starting boosters. Both together often allows me to use a switch to get the two colour bombs side by side and so clear a whole layer of the board as my first move. I buy striped candies with gold as I find them very useful and there is no other way to get those.

I also play a second game on a different device without a login at the moment, which I have never saved and is at level 531 after 2 or 3 weeks casual playing. I already have lots of boosters and 1000 gold bars in this second unsaved game and if I needed to I could log in to my game with all those goodies to get back on track. I have done this many times and I know I will keep all my boosters, but the gold would not transfer, so I spend it to buy boosters before I login in to my email account with it. This works for me on my two Apple devices, but it is cumbersome and time consuming. Before I had the Season's Pass I used to use a second game like this to top up my boosters almost every week, so that I could win the episode races on the three new episodes and make gold. I still had Candy Royale and gold in the chocolate box then as well and I made over 800 gold this way. It is getting harder now to keep adding to the balance, but I don't really care if I lose my gold eventually and have to give up playing.

• collegeamoco
    Options

Thanks for the info. I actually was able to start over and working on accumulating stuff. Thanks again for your help

• christinewupp
    Options

Good to hear. Good luck. Levels 225 to 255 are horrible, all those ending in 5 are set to block you. Don't waste boosters or gold on them, just wait for the lucky board free pass. But once you get to 260 and the bubble gum it's fun and you can win the episode races easily from then on.

• collegeamoco
    Options

Finally, passed it! No changes were made, but, once again, things fell just right. Just glad to be done with it! A week is way too long for 1 level.

• Ella_T
    Ella_T Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I saw a change. They added a new harder level called Legendary Level with the cross and bones, red eyes, and has flames at the bottom as if you're literally in H311

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?