⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I understand the difficult position you must be in. I mean, you can't really think that giving one person 73% more moves on a level than another is a "minor variation." Yet you have to tow the company line. But how much of your own integrity to you abandon in the process?
  • mcaksala
    mcaksala Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

If you are going to change the rules, ie. number of moves etc to complete a level do it on a select few who "volunteer". Not we who play day in and day out and enjoy the game and the challenge. Don't make it nigh onto impossible to complete a level. I'm on 2005 with only 12 moves on a Hard Level... excuse me? Get a grip !
  • Suzy_Fuller
    Suzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2

Level 1060 in 14 moves.... and to buy boosters, when others had twice as much moves? Smh. 

Maybe if you stop buying boosters when they make crazy decisions like this...to give you 73% fewer moves on 511 than the give me...maybe they'll stop doing crazy stuff like that.
  • Gitte_Elgaard
    Gitte_Elgaard Posts: 1 Newbie

I have just encountered this VERY UNFORTUNATE "pull the rug out from my feet" move on King's part. Sadly, I am also find myself in this unfortunate and unlucky "test group" at level 932. It is so impossible for me to get anywhere NEAR the objective I have no plans in the near future to attempt ANY King Games on Facebook in the near future because of this, what I consider, underhanded and unilateral decision of The King Group to hobble it's loyal and long standing players (5.5 years for me). Ms. Fuller has been gracious with her articulate and thorough explanation and request to King for their help for SO MANY players. I do not feel very gracious to King at the moment. I hope more people will add their voices to the frustration King has caused it's players. We all know how much money Candy Crush has been earning for The Company since the game came out..... Is this an attempt to hobble some of the better players so they will spend more money on boosters? What else are we supposed to think King? Thank you to anyone who is listening.

• I can't crack level 504 with just 12 moves. Is this a glitch?

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,682 Sweet Legend

Hi Jennifer, thank you for writing us here.  I will pass along your message to a King Admin.

• Gitte_Elgaard

Same issue here. Annoying, and just not fair to have 12 moves instead of 40. This has nothing to do with getting player experience better. If you want to make more income on boosters, just say so.

Exactly. It's always about the MONEY.
  • Gitte_Elgaard

Hi Suzy, I get what you are saying but I think you’re looking at it from the wrong angle. Video levels are often changed due to feedback, sometimes not all at once. Sometimes to allow for more feedback. I know in farm heroes I had to wait 6 months for one level to change for me. The testing groups are random yet are not all the same players. They do rotate and it does seem sometimes that others have an advantage over you but it’s not selective. Unfortunately bloggers often have to change levels. I understand that as I too blog. I have had to change and still have to change 100s of levels because I cannot keep up. Some are harder some are easier, some have been changed a dozen times and put back. Unfortunately the line is it’s to keep games fresh. I wish they would stop fiddling so much but it’s not always done against us. Feedback is always good to share though :) 

Thank you for this response Suzy. I have learned so much from watching your videos and listening to your suggestions. On behalf of your many CC fans thank you for your help with this.
  • Hamza_Alami
    Hamza_Alami Posts: 1 Newbie

I have the same problem with level 553, I have only 14 moves instead of 35! 

Why we dont have the same number of moves :s 

• HM100
    HM100 Posts: 16 Level 2

level 666 is my most favourite level but now it is impossible to play without booster

Because they reduced the amount of moves from 66 to 52.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?