⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush crashing

Options
Tee-3
Tee-3 Posts: 25 Level 2

I am still having issues with candy crush crashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled after restarting. After loading and I start to play, I might get through 1 or 2 levels then all of a sudden the game crashes. Also, after winning boosters in space or magic dash, once the game crashes, boosters are gone. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Tee, I assume that you are referring to the crash on Windows 10 correct?  They have offered the following:

Ok, here is the update on the Windows 10 crashing issue.  Follow the steps below.

1. Take a print screen of the boosters that you now have in the game because once you follow the rest of the instructions, you will lose your boosters.  I was told by a King moderator that they will reimburse you for this loss so that is why you need to take a picture of what you have before continuing with the rest of the steps. Here is a link to show you how to do a print screen:  https://www.take-a-screenshot.org/

2. Once you have that saved on your computer/laptop/mobile device then uninstall the game.  Then reinstall the game from the Microsoft store.  The game should now be working.

3. You will need to get your King user ID # so that a moderator can go directly into your account to add something back. Follow the steps posted from here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/what-is-my-user-id-and-where-can-i-find-it

4. Once you have that number please come back here and upload your print screen ** Since the moderators are gone for the weekend they won't see your new message until they return on Monday but please post this information here during the weekend.

** to upload the print screen, just above where you are going to type your message are 3 icons.  The middle icon is for uploading pictures so click on it and then click on wherever you have that print screen saved and click on that and it will automatically be added to your message.

• Tee-3
    Options

I must have a different issue as far as candy crush crashing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this game 4 times and still have the same problem. Am I a candy crusher goner???

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Tee, I am going to forward your message to a King Admin because they told me to have the players do this.  I will try to get an answer for you.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Tee, I am assuming that you are referring to Windows 10 correct?  Are you using the game that was installed with Windows 10 or have you installed the game up from the Microsoft store?  If it's the installed version then please go to the store and install that version to see if that works.

• Tee-3
    Options

Yes, it's windows 10 and it's always been the game from Microsoft store

• _Elsa_
    Options

Tee, I think the crashing problem has not been resolved.  I had one player who said he reinstalled the game and it worked for a couple of days but now it's crashing again.  I elevated it to a King Admin so she should be reporting this to the studio in the morning.

• Tee-3
    Options

Sounds like a winner, thanks!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Tee, it has just been reported to the studio again so hopefully they get a fix on this real soon.

• Tee-3
    Options

Any news on the candy crush crash fix?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Not yet because it's a Microsoft glitch and we have to wait for a fix.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?