⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Iam playing cc saga since 2105 January and iam at 3185 level

Options

Answers

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Waseem_Jokhio Posts: 26 Level 2
    Options

I have changed my profile picture 15 days ago but at candy crush saga still old picture is appearing why not change there 

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

Everyone got 30 levels this week

Why king give me only 15 levels why this injustice with me 

Can i deletw this game or leave this game 

Iam palying at windows 10 every one is at level 3410 and iam at 3395 why why why

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

Level 3477 is fault level please dix it

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

Hello waseem here 

Iam playing cc at windows 10 and iam at level 3785

But this week i have not reciebre new levels 

Others have received 30 levels but iam still on 3785 

What is this 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,696 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Waseem, are you playing the game with the installed version that came with Windows 10?  That might be why you are not getting all the levels updated.  You have to go to the Micrdosoft store (shopping bag) and search for the game and then install it.  Once it's installed you should have the latest version.  I believe with yesterday's release it now goes to 3815.

The reason why there is a difference between laptop and mobile device is because Apple and Android have to approve the new levels before they release them on mobile so that is why Windows 10 is always ahead when playing on a laptop or desktop.

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

Yesterday i have re install candy crush after that my candy crush not connecting with facebook

Every time showing this message 

Connecting facebook cencellca

New levels showing when my cc will conn6with facebook

But this problem s always and every week. 

I think now time to leave this game because owners have no proper solution 

Same problem every week after 3500 levels 

• _Elsa_
    Options

Waseem why are you trying to connect to Facebook?  I do not use Facebook with Windows 10.  I only connect with the Kingdom.  Have you tried doing that?  Also with this glitch I'm not sure how any game is working on Windows because players are now reporting Windows 7 crashing too.  Try connecting with the Kingdom.

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

My game is not connecting facebook and i have tried to connect with my king id and i was connect but when i opened i saw iam still on level 3785, now more levels 

Even i have updated cc also but still iam at 3785 

• _Elsa_
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Waseem, I am going to ask you to complete the contact form from here:  https://care.king.com/en/contact  Tell them what level you should be at and they can manually go into your account and get your progress back.

• Waseem_Jokhio
    Options

Have anyone time to give me satisfication answer

This is second week and i did not receive new levels iam sending you messages any where but you are not responding me xan i leave this game 

Every one is have 3830 levels at windows 10 but i have only 3785, i also have windows 10

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?