What has happened

Options
Eeden
Eeden Posts: 3 Newbie

I went from passing 6-7 levels a day to now spending 2 weeks on a single level. I’m finally ready to give up after all these years. It’s not fun anymore

Comments

• nawlinslady5029
    nawlinslady5029 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Same here. Not fun at all anymore. No ads to give us boosters to help us along the way. I have failed and ran out of time on every single side adventure. Stuck on a level and it’s getting where I play my five lives and go find something else to do.

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 36,510 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @Eeden and @nawlinslady5029🤗 Hearty Welcome to our sweet King Community!

I am sorry to hear that you both are having difficulty to pass your individual levels! Can you please tell me which level you are stuck at? May be we can find some tips for you to win it🤔

To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Hope to talk to you soon. Have a great rest of the day/evening🍫🍫

• la_rick
    la_rick Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

After years of playing and thousands of levels passed, this crush is over. I can't be sure, but taking into consideration the countless other complaints about the levels having become impassable, I can only assume that they handed level creation over to A.I. There's a feel that the old human designers that used to use computers to implement the algorithms to make the levels just tough enough to enjoy playing for hours on end, it appears they have given that task to A.I., which in turn seems to modify these levels depending on your abilities. It's like now they keep it just beyond the players ability to pass the level, thus taking away the enjoyment. It has become stressful and depressing. And I'm not even going to go into the fascist approach of not allowing the option of opting out of the royal crush. That really sucks.

It's been real, y'all.

• nawlinslady5029
    Options

The problem with me is not getting stuck on a level, it’s all levels since whomever runs the game has taken the ads away so I can get boosters to help me along the way. All of the contests I have failed at because I am getting nowhere. I have no problem paying for boosters every once in a while but 3 days in a row I paid for boosters and have gotten nowhere. It was fun when y’all had the hot air balloon boosters and able to watch an ad before gameplay to help, now it’s repetitive gameplay on a level and it’s frustrating and boring. I don’t need tips for gameplay, I would like to see the ads brought back. Thank you for responding.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,010 Legend
    Options

The game is not worth spending money on. In fact spending money and the loss of sweet cinema and free adverts is linked. Once they think you are a paying customer they'll take all the freebies away from you. So once you are out of gold bars quitting is the sensible action to take, I am afraid. Don't waste any more money. There a plenty of other games out there, that are still fun.

• Eeden
    Eeden Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I’ve never spent money on candy crush. But you used to be able to win boosters. Now so many levels simply don’t give you enough moves to win them. I get it, they’re trying to make me spend money but I will never do that. There are plenty of other games out there

• nawlinslady5029
    Options

Yep, I stopped yesterday. I play my 5 lives and log out the game. I used to anticipate coming home from work to play and compete in the challenges. I have no life outside of work, now it’s same level over and over and getting nowhere.

• zal
    zal Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same problem. I just figure they want us to purchase things (lives, boosters, etc.) in order to move on. Additionally, the have added nightmare and hard levels to nearly 50% in each land/pathway. Perhaps it’s time for many of us to quit in protest. I used to enjoy playing a few times a day but it’s not enjoyable now, just frustrating.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,010 Legend
    Options

Hi there. I am sorry to hear you have no life outside work. I would suggest looking at different games which are much more fun to play and compete with others than Candy Crush and where the competitions with other players are real and challenging. So many good apps out there. I play a word game called "Two Birds" which is really good and you can play against real people and chat to them in game as well. (You need to like word games for this one though, and it may only be available in Europe.) And of course there is the King community. Check out the other threads and join us here to exchange views and tips.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?