⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Kathleen_D_2
    Kathleen_D_2 Posts: 2 Newbie

Unless things are changed back immediately, it's obvious King doesn't give a damn about its customers .

True!!
  • Ykps111
    Ykps111 Posts: 1 Newbie

Same issue here as well. Please let me know the workaround

• Aya
    Aya Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

Honestly, CCS became the most boring game ever. Stuck on a level for days because it cannot be completed without buying boosters. And one thing is sure, my money will never go this company, a company who is treating their players like this. I have found myself playing less and less in the last week, because the "chill and unwind" is "frustration and more frustration". I have found a much better 3 match game and CCS became secondary until my life fills up on the other game. Another week or so and I most probably will abandon CCS for good...
  • Niels_Indow
    Niels_Indow Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all. Same problem here. 12 moves seems to be a mission impossible. There was an update of cc yesterday, but I still got 12 moves instead of 40. Dear admin, please solve this:-)

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,638 Sweet Legend

Hi all, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• _Elsa_

Hi guys, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Bettina_2_2
    Bettina_2_2 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi, I have the same problem. Could you add me please to the list. Thanks

• _Elsa_

Hi Bettina, Queen Mia is roaming these messages and she is adding them to this link that I posted earlier.  She will definitely see that you have added your message here.

• LoriSB
    LoriSB Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

This is crazy. There is no way candy crush level 2005 can be completed in only 12 moves. I have been trying for 3 weeks. It needs to be set back to 50 moves.
  • mulliganaceous
    mulliganaceous Posts: 25 Level 2

Unless things are changed back immediately, it's obvious King doesn't give a damn about its customers .

Unfair buffing of levels is a sure-fire way to post huge losses. Unless King WANT losses, please only keep the nerfs. Remove all the offending buffed configs as referenced from my enumeration on the same thread.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?