Who else thinks Candy Crush is not enjoyable anymore?

Options
Tonyuk66
Tonyuk66 Posts: 13 Level 2

Been playing Candy Crush Saga since day one, like many people on here started playing through Facebook on the laptop or PC.

Since changing the screen formatte and with no intentions of King changing it back new features that seem to be a pain rather than enjoyment, and levels that are so stupid you can see they are just levels to make you buy power ups to complete them is making this game more a frustrating pain rather than enjoyment.

Currently on level 10489 I have absolutely no control on this level, it just won't drop the candy I need to complete it, no matter what I do it just won't drop, like always I will just carry on until the computer decided I have spent enough time on this level and one day like magic I will pass it easy normally 7-10 days 🤣🤣🤣

King if you are reading this I think you have made enough millions to at least make the game what it used to be a bit of fun.

Comments

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I think the higher you get in the game the less enjoyable it becomes. I currently have two games, game number one is in the 14000s and I hate playing it because roughly half the levels require the use of lots of boosters and gold bars to play on for whatever ridiculous amount of moves it offers to pass the level which I think is now at over 200 additional moves. Game number two which I started from the beginning again a couple of months ago I throughly enjoy playing and I'm now over 3000 levels and I'm going to try saving all the gold bars and boosters until I'll need them for when things get really difficult in the 13000s.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 540 Level 3
    Options

Ya know, I'm about done. I'm on level 14406 but haven't even tried to play it yet.

I'm trying to win the 80 gold bars.

King has changed my 'go to ' levels in the past couple of days. Feels like they are monitoring my play. I feel I'm getting *'d.

This Konal person is a friend of Candy.

I want the 80 bars on my birthday!!!

• Tonyuk66
    Options

I feel the same, feel about done with this game, after work when I relax I am one of these people that can't just sit and watch TV so I play a few games and Candy Crush was my main go to game, now I don't play anywhere near as much.

100% they are monitoring us playing, do you know how many times I have got stuck on levels come on here had a moan and later that day I pass that level with ease 🤣🤣 I even told friends to do it.

The level I am stuck on now is definitely a money maker level, the candy I need just don't fall, I can do anything about it, they want me to pay to carry on or buy power ups.

Good luck with the gold bars, hope you get them 😀

• Tonyuk66
    Options

That's actually a good idea, when I think back to when I started how many boosters I wasted to clear what I think now were easy levels, my friend at work comes in and says I cleared 12 levels today no boosters, he still in the 2000's I said wait till you get where I am, that won't be happening.

• Tonyuk66
    Options

PS after replying to you and having my moan guess what??? I went back to that impossible level and passed first try 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Vicki_Firkins
    Vicki_Firkins Posts: 24 Level 2
    Options

I agree with all your comments people. Why change something that's not broken😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• junky
    junky Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

All is exactly right. It is not fun no more. My own kids quit playing it. I been playing almost 10 years now On now 8330. Been stuck on this for 5 days. I yes to win around 70-100 levels a week. Now I am doing good to get 10 or less under my belt so to speak.so many times I needed 1-5 moves left to win. Then they want me to pay 10 gold bars for now it is 120 extra moves. No way. I don't have 10 only 7 is what I have.if I decided to pay for the 10 bars then to KING give me what I paid for , do not give me what you want me to do.if I paid the money then give me all 120 moves so in the next level I already have alot of moves in the reserve tank, give me what I paid for, do not give me what you want me to have. It is my money! Its no fun and not relaxing now. I will walk away from this. And to those out there who King has them on their sides , they must be paying you all for a different look at it this game to be against all of .King your lost to all that has quit the game!

• tonyajane
    tonyajane Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I agree I have been playing for more than 10 years and I also play several other king's games and all are the same so boring but I still push buttons every day for hours at a time just want them to do a update that does what it says it will do just updated in soda crush now I can't get lives from friends so i can't afford to buy life so I can only play as long as my life holds out

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

I hope you get the 80 GB Rhonda. Also happy birthday in advance…I wish for you to have a great day.

• Karen123
    Karen123 Posts: 125 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

Agree with all the above comments. If changes are not made for the better it is time to find an enjoyable game to play. There is plenty of choice out there. King does not appear to value its players on higher levels.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?