⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Today my Candy Crush crashed 5-6 times and I lost my good helmets. Cost me dearly.

Options

Answers

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    edited September 2018
    Options

Still no answer from King? You guys are a joke.

Couldn't agree more, Julius. Supposedly a multi million dollar company and they can't even fix what seems to be a simple problem ??? Maybe they can't attract competent staff because of poor wages and conditions ??
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,687 Sweet Legend
    Options

Well I think the crashing is still an issue because my friend who told me a couple of days ago that he reinstalled the game and it was working just wrote me saying that it's crashing again.  I have elevated it to a King Admin so she should be notifying the studio in the morning.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Well I think the crashing is still an issue because my friend who told me a couple of days ago that he reinstalled the game and it was working just wrote me saying that it's crashing again.  I have elevated it to a King Admin so she should be notifying the studio in the morning.

This problem has been evident for over 2 weeks now and you are saying that King Admin needs to be advised before the Studio will fix it ????
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Finally completed Level 3756 today, using gold bars to buy 2 sets of extra moves + using numerous hammers and hand switches. Also started the game utilising all the available boosters.

Then as the game completed and went through all the rubbish associated with your success, the game crashed before it recorded my game completion !!!!!

This is not good enough !! Are you deliberately driving players away from the game. It is now going on 3 weeks and no solution. I usually finish newly released levels in about 3/4 days, now I am, I think about 4 sets of 15 games behind !!!

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks Julius for posting Queen Mia's link here regarding this issue.

• _Elsa_
    Options

HI Julius, I definitely am starting to believe that it's a Microsoft glitch because players who play on Windows 7 are now reporting this too.  I have mentioned this to Queen Mia in the link that you posted above so let's see what happens.

• Dulcie_Beak
    Dulcie_Beak Posts: 33 Level 2
    Options

I have been away for a week plus with no WiFi and the first game I tried to play today crashed!!!!  What is going on surely after all this time somewhere there must be an answer?????  Also, you mentioned a backpack on the right-hand side to find all your boosters.  I do not have anything that resembles a backpack and I do worry that I will lose my boosters as I have built up a lot and I am not prepared to take the chance of losing them all.  I have just lost some on this first game today!!!!!!!  I am really fed up now.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, well the steps that I provided last week did not work.  It now appears to be a Microsoft issue because it's happening on Windows 10 and Windows 7 and is now affecting Saga and Soda.  I guess now we all have to wait until Microsoft does an update and fixes this.  Last time that it was a Microsoft issue it didn't take too long of a time frame for the update.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Options

Has this problem been fixed yet ?? An update would be appreciated.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?