⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 3737 numbers do not add up

Options
Jennifer_Kloc
Jennifer_Kloc Posts: 2 Newbie

Level 3737 is impossible based on the new requirements.  you have 18 moves to get 30 chocolate 40 licorice and 1 mixer.  The board starts with 12 chocolate blocked in.  That means you need to generate 18 more.  There are only 18 moves so you need to generate one a move without ever breaking one to get the 30 on the board which will cover a large portion of the playing area.  But you would still need another move to clear them and really clearing all 30 in one move.  This is ridiculous.  

Best Answer

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey guys,

Good news!

I wanted to let you know that following the feedback, the Studio decided to tweak the level - There are now 28 moves. You can refresh your game and enjoy the crushing :)

Thanks for your patience and feedback!

Mia

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,685 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jennifer, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

This level is impossible with 18 moves, I was an addicted Candy Crush player but this is no fun, I just cannot see how to beat it, what is the point in putting in an impossible level? It can't even be completed with boosters, because you cannot possibly destroy 30 chocolates with 18 moves even if you could destroy the  12 chocolates in your first move that leaves you 17 moves to destroy 18 chocolates...…….. sort it out King !!!!

• ThierryMaiden
    ThierryMaiden Posts: 115 Level 2
    Options

Elsa, c'est mathématique . on démarre avec 12 chocolats, et il en faut 30 , il manque donc 18 chocolats . Le nombre de coup est de 18 . Sachant que le nombre de chocolat augmente de 1 à chaque tour, le total de 30 chocolat sur l'écran est atteint au 18e coup (à condition d'en toucher aucun de toute la partie), au meilleur des cas, si on arrive au 18e coup avec 30 chocolats, il va manque un 19e coup , et encore , à condition de tous les avoir en un seul mouvement. Ce niveau 3737 tel qu'il est, est impossible à réaliser.

• QueenMia
    QueenMia Posts: 12,979 Community Manager
    edited September 2018 Answer ✓
    Options

Hey guys,

Good news!

I wanted to let you know that following the feedback, the Studio decided to tweak the level - There are now 28 moves. You can refresh your game and enjoy the crushing :)

Thanks for your patience and feedback!

Mia

• Glen_Robins
    Glen_Robins Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

Thanks Mia, Glad someone listens to us, completed on second attempt with the new moves, Thank You x

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?