how do i create chocholates with hearts to get past level 7637. TIA, I am stuck on level

Options

how do i create chocholates with hearts to get past level 7637. TIA, I have been stuck on this level for four days!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 147,881 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

You have to collect chocolate and clear the jelly to complete the level. The chocolate you need is the dark chocolate which grows on the left side of the board. The chocolate on the right from the dispenser is not needed for the orders so just keep it under control. Whatever happens you mustn't use a double colourbomb comb or a fish booster as this will clear the dark chocolate and you will lose the game. 

Keep the chocolate in the top right under control while you clear the jelly and wait for the chocolate on the left to grow and collect the yellow key. This will unlock the licorice around the cake on the right. Clear the cake as soon as it is free from the locked licorice and this will collect the key in the bottom right. This will unlock the yellow wraps and stripes, switch the two wraps together to clear the second cake and this will clear the jelly and complete the game.

Please check this video

Good Luck

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 142 Level 3
    Options

Nightmare level is an understatement 🤣

Half the amount of moves and double jellies to collect compared to what is shown on other searches.

Not possible!!! Why am I not surprised 😮

🤣🤣

• Kimbrailee
    Kimbrailee Posts: 30 Level 2
    Options

The chocolate on the right should be replaced with licorice. It took several attempts to even understand that the chocolate maker was not relevant, and that the dark chocolate is what mattered. Poorly designed level. Just saying. I think the troll needs to be bound with some bubble gum for this level. 🤣

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?