LIVES

Dalton08
Dalton08 Posts: 10 Level 2

Why am I not receiving lives on Candy Crush Saga?

Comments

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 41,132 Candy Moderator

Hello Dalton @Dalton08🤗 Hearty Welcome back to our sweet King Community!

I have seen few more complaints about Lives!

All I can suggest is, make sure that you have proper internet connection; have enough "active" friends that play the game to send and receive Lives.

If you are using Facebook, it is easy to make more friends, by joining some groups and sending friend requests.

If you are playing through Kingdom account (login through email), the game sends random friends to our game. Sometimes, they might not all be "active" though!!

Please let me know if I can assist you with anything else! To reply back, you can simply type in the blank box given below to my comment.

Thank you for coming back to our Community! Have a great rest of the day/evening🍫🍫

• thensley30
    thensley30 Posts: 4 Newbie

It’s getting ridiculous. I just got my first live received in almost 3 days. Since that latest big update receiving lives is non existent even if you have 100’s of CC friends.

CC is turning into a PAY TO WIN game with not much payback.

gotta buy life’s, buy bars to buy this and that and it’s just getting to be no fun anymore.

getting stuck on a levels for numerous days. Well I’m not paying 10 bars to win a level, and we’ll that’s what it’s turned into.

here is my first life in like 4 days.

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 554 Level 3

Just a suggestion, maybe your hundreds of friends are no longer active?

Go to your icon at the top of page and click on friends. Then click on friends to invite. They most certainly will. You don't have to know them. I don't with any of my 50 "friends".

I'm keeping it at 50 because since King got rid of sending bulk lives, it's a pain in the behind to send a life to each one individually. I can only tolerate it once a day. Don't know if they need lives, but I send them anyway.

Maybe this will help?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?