New clock on Candy Crush

Options
2»

Answers

• Tammy_Kory
    Tammy_Kory Posts: 435 Level 3
    Options

Well I tried to answer you but they apparently want to read it first.  I'll try again.  It spits out all bad things: bombs, licorice, jelly..etc   You can get rid of it by matching candies next to it several times or using striped etc candies.  It is especially difficult when there is more than one.  Boosters seem inevitable on these.

Yes they are...
  • Randy_Frantzen
    Randy_Frantzen Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

HOW ARE THE CLOCKS BETTEN I HAVE HIT THEM ALOT OF TIMES AND NO EXPLODING I GOT ALL OF JELLIES GONE BUT CLOCK IS STILL TICKING USING A LOT OF MY AMMO NOT DOING ANYTHING IM BIENG PUZZLED

• Former_User
    Former_User Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

HOW ARE THE CLOCKS BETTEN I HAVE HIT THEM ALOT OF TIMES AND NO EXPLODING I GOT ALL OF JELLIES GONE BUT CLOCK IS STILL TICKING USING A LOT OF MY AMMO NOT DOING ANYTHING IM BIENG PUZZLED

Yes. They are frustrating. Have you tried matching candies directly next to them? You don't need to use up your ammo that way.
  • Curtis_Ah_Shay
    Curtis_Ah_Shay Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

YEAH STOP PLAYING KING GAMES STUPID SAME WITH SODA RIDICULOUS THEY ARE LOSING THOUSANDS OF PLAYERS A DAY SERVE THEMSELVES RIGHT GREED

• Black_Cat_63
    Black_Cat_63 Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

No skill only luck. Obviously lame attempt to sell boosters. Point blank refuse to be forced into spending money. Deleted game - problem solved.

• mimikatemellott
    mimikatemellott Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options
    Level 1334 is going to be the one to make me pull the plug.  Should’ve known something was up  The new “match the candies with bows” makes sense now - it was a way to introduce us to the usefulness of the piñata as it is going to be about the only way to beat this thing  - and the price tag on that thing is outrageous 
    Too bad King Games, bc I hate greed, and I’ll simply pull the plug (delete the app).  I did it with 2 other games that, after having risen to the highest levels,  began the same “Pay up or stay stuck”.  Sorry, I don’t give into extortion.  
    King is aptly named as they are King of the land of greed 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?