Level 171

Options

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hey guys, thank you for writing us here at King Care. This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Joseb1693
    Joseb1693 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Zack, there have been quite a few complaints posted here in the last couple of weeks regarding the number of moves being changed for specific levels.  I am keeping track of this weekly and then turning the list over to them every Monday.  I will add your message to the list.

I have same issue imposible to pass this level
  • Karolina_Sekuła
    Options

Hello, same issue with me. Thanks for help!

• Orkun_Evren
    Orkun_Evren Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Hey Elsa. I’m in the same boat with 12 moves to get 10 striped candy but your link doesn’t make sense to me. I had heaps of special candy saved up until this level and I have spent a week and every thing I had and still not got anywhere. What is the point of making a level unpassable. After a week trying to complete it I’m ready to delete candy crush now. Any info aside from your posted link above would be apprecated. 

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Orkun, I am just the messenger and was told to give that notice.  I agree with you and everyone else that dropping the number of moves like they have been doing is just not right.  As a volunteer, I am told that they test the levels before they are released by randomly choosing players to try them.  I actually was one of those random testers just for one episode.  They monitor these players to see how difficult or easy the levels are and then they "tweak" them upon release.  Then if they see that too many players are having difficulty they might tweak it again.  Before Activision bought them out, I liked that game much better than this.  They never changed the number of moves.  Yes they were difficult and very challenging and some players would be stuck on a level for weeks but it's much different now.  The studio is trying out different things such as challenges, and new blockers and I was told that the number of players still playing the game has increased and not decreased as we are all thinking.  I am not privy to that data but figure with millions of players, we are all addicted, with the exception of a handful that actually do give it up.  All that I can do as a volunteer is help the players here, report glitches to them and report back to the players here with their responses.

• Claire_Kendall
    Claire_Kendall Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This level is absolutely ridiculous and not enjoyable.

• Daniela_2_2
    Daniela_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Heeeeeeeeeeelllppppp.  This level is so unfair. Makes not want to keep playing if this is what I have to look forward to. 

• JamieHawkins85
    JamieHawkins85 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I’m having this same problem. It’s extremely frustrating!! It has to be a scam to make you spend money. They make it almost impossible to beat this level otherwise. I just started playing again after quiting for 2 years and think I’m just going to delete the game again. 

• Daniela_2_2
    Daniela_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited September 2018
    Options

Hi Orkun, I am just the messenger and was told to give that notice.  I agree with you and everyone else that dropping the number of moves like they have been doing is just not right.  As a volunteer, I am told that they test the levels before they are released by randomly choosing players to try them.  I actually was one of those random testers just for one episode.  They monitor these players to see how difficult or easy the levels are and then they "tweak" them upon release.  Then if they see that too many players are having difficulty they might tweak it again.  Before Activision bought them out, I liked that game much better than this.  They never changed the number of moves.  Yes they were difficult and very challenging and some players would be stuck on a level for weeks but it's much different now.  The studio is trying out different things such as challenges, and new blockers and I was told that the number of players still playing the game has increased and not decreased as we are all thinking.  I am not privy to that data but figure with millions of players, we are all addicted, with the exception of a handful that actually do give it up.  All that I can do as a volunteer is help the players here, report glitches to them and report back to the players here with their responses.

Heeeeeeeeeeelllppppp. This level is so unfair. Makes me not want to keep playing if this is what I have to look forward to.
  • queenseattle
    queenseattle Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

This is also happening to me, and I'm getting VERY frustrated. That doesn't even mathematically add up to be possible.  You have to not only make 10 bombs, but also set them off using another move.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?