⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Please fix the glitch? on piggy bank

Options
the_cat-2
the_cat-2 Posts: 1 Newbie

My husband has just bought 60 gold bars from piggy bank and it has re-set with a 60 limit again.  My piggy bank is full at 30 and I refuse to buy at that.  I have already financially lost out when I bought at full without realising it only held 30.  Please replace my missing 30 gold bars and re-set my bank to 60 again.  Discrimination has no place here.

Best Answer

• the_cat-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I now have the answer after messaging the mods on Facebook.  Apparently I have been selected to trial their new changes.  They believe lowering the amount on the piggy bank to 30 will help those players who struggle to fill their piggy bank in order to buy gold bars.  Really guys?  You need new spin doctors.  I now have to pay twice the amount to get the same 60 gold bars as my husband.  It is not a glitch.  It is just another way to get us to spend more money and I for one will not be doing that and will be cancelling my account.

Answers

• rmur23
    rmur23 Posts: 125 Level 2
    Options

Its not a glitch, its just their greed.9

• the_cat-2
    edited September 2018
    Options

I initially thought that too but now cannot understand why my piggy bank is full at 30 whilst my husband's bank still registers at 60 each time. We each play on our laptops so its not location. The only difference is that my score is about 500 levels higher. I would hate to think King Care can choose which player to target? If so, it's clear discrimination.
  • the_cat-2
    Options

King Care. Why are you ignoring my question? Is this the type of customer service we can expect in the future? Mine's is an honest question and deserves and answer. You've been happy enough to take my money for over a year, but not happy enough to return it when you mess up. Please respond.
  • the_cat-2
    Answer ✓
    Options

I now have the answer after messaging the mods on Facebook.  Apparently I have been selected to trial their new changes.  They believe lowering the amount on the piggy bank to 30 will help those players who struggle to fill their piggy bank in order to buy gold bars.  Really guys?  You need new spin doctors.  I now have to pay twice the amount to get the same 60 gold bars as my husband.  It is not a glitch.  It is just another way to get us to spend more money and I for one will not be doing that and will be cancelling my account.

• the_cat-2
    Options

Yes.  See the posts above.  King Care, you should change your name to King Dont Care.

• the_cat-2
    Options

I now know its not a glitch. I was selected as part of a trial. They want us to believe they are trying to help those players who struggle to fill their piggy bank so they can buy gold bars at a faster pace. This story is a poor attempt to cover the fact that all they are doing is trying to rake in more money from players. They claim to have billions of players around the world so this change is nothing more that exploitation of players no matter how they dress it up.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?