Problem with getting boosters I’ve won into the game...nowhere to click to obtain them.

I’m on level 2249 in Candy Crush Saga.  I passed a few levels in a row and got a popup message telling me I’d won a number of boosts.  There is nowhere to click to accept these boosts, so I’ve had to restart the game.  When I start it again, the message is gone and so are the boosts.  This has happened to me twice.  It has to be a glitch in the game, but could you tell me how to get these boosters back?  I won them and don’t have them.  I’m playing on an iPad Air and can provide a screenshot from when I won, with the message on it.  What to do?

Best Answer

• Xarly
    Xarly Posts: 2,509 Community Manager
    edited October 2018 Answer ✓

Hi Judy,

I'm sorry for the troubles! It's been some crazy days lately given all that's going on at King (as you may know, we're getting ready for our new Candy launch on Thursday - Candy Crush Friends Saga!).

I sent 20 gold bars to your game on the 27th of September to compensate for the issues and I can confirm that they were properly added that day.

This issue you are reporting was indeed happening 3 weeks ago but we sent it to the studio and for what we know, it's been fixed. Please make sure that your game is up to date (version 1.135.1) and if that's the case and you still have the issue then please please let us know so that we can inform the studio and take a look at it.

Again, sorry for not coming earlier but we currently have a lot going on.

Cheers,

Xarly

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?