Being one of the people who has less moves

Options
Kirsty_Laing
Kirsty_Laing Posts: 5 Level 2

Hi I’ve seen that some of us are being tested with having less moves in some levels making them impossible to win. Tbh I’m sick of it! I only won the last one with all my specials, lollipops and winning moves at the end (which you only get every 36hrs and don’t always win moves) I love playing cc but this is making me hate it! 

Describe your question in more detail here (at least 40 characters please)

Best Answer

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Kirsty, I would love, love, love to write you a personalized message here but as a volunteer I was given instructions to give out the generic message to everyone who writes about the changes in the number of moves.  If you are hating these changes, then please try to recognize that I also hate not being able to give the players the answers that they want and need.  If I was a programmer, believe me I'd be on the next plane to Spain to help them with all of this!  My hands, as a Superstar, are tied but I do try my best to help in whatever way that I can.  If you play the game through Facebook you might want to join my Facebook group - Candy Crush Saga, Soda and Jelly where you can share your frustrations there and learn more about what's going on with the game.  Here is the link, if you are interested in joining:  https://www.facebook.com/groups/1256376507828809/

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?