Missing Ads

Options
ThirdMartini
ThirdMartini Posts: 2 Newbie

After 3 1/2 years and 13,500+ levels cleared, I made the mistake of spending some money with CCS. Immediately, I lost all adds/rewards. Have not passed a level since (4 weeks), but occasionally try to play even though its a lost cause. Thanks for screwi g me CCS Team. You lost a dedicated player!

Comments

• nawlinslady5029
    nawlinslady5029 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Exactly the same for me. I spent money to support the game and have lost all ads and helpful boosters. But getting pop up’s left and right wanting me to buy boosters. Not anymore. Everyone was saying to go back to earlier levels so I won’t keep timing out on the contests but I would like to stay where I am at. I’m stuck on a legendary level right now and it’s so frustrating because I really enjoyed CC. I hope we can get our ads back.

• K_rinette
    K_rinette Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Je n'ai également plis de boosters liés aux pubs, je n'avais pas fait le lien avec 1 achat. Vous êtes sûrs du lien ? Je pensais que ça avait été désactivé à cause d'une autorisation que je n'aurais pas accordée. Quand je me connecte avec le compte de mon fils il a les pubs et les boosters. Il n'y a donc pas moyen d'avoir à nouveau des pubs ? 😞 ce n'est pas normal effectivement. Je joue moins aussi puisqu'il est compliqué d'avancer. Merci pour vos infos.

K

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Yep…over and over we have seen where somebody decides to buy a life or some boosters and ads disappear for good. It’s counterproductive and it stinks.

• HaMFaCe
    HaMFaCe Posts: 17 Level 2
    Options

Same thing happened to me. If you go into your account settings and change one of the ad settings .. then save. Restart the game change the add setting back to what it was before the ads will come back. They did for me. Unfortunately no matter how many ads you watch or how many boosters you save .. you can’t pass ‘legend’ levels .. or as I like to call them .. the most boring levels of any game imaginable

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?