Options
TitanCrusher
TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3

Anyone else just got this?

Comments

• wenmagne
    wenmagne Posts: 12 Level 2
    Options

I had it for a minute or two and then it disappeared!

• Rhonda_L
    Rhonda_L Posts: 542 Level 3
    Options

I got it yesterday after they took away my Sweet Cinema. So far I don't like it as it's only letting me watch 2-3 ads per day. Where as Cinema (which I had since it came out) let me watch ads until I got bored by it a lot of times! LOL

The past 2 weeks, I've lost Candy Royale, Candy Converter, Magic Hat, Challenge a Friend, and now, Sweet Cinema. I'm expecting Air Delivery to be gone next!

I can only laugh, otherwise, my head would probably explode and my phone would be out the window! 🤪

Enjoy your day!

• ladyrebel
    ladyrebel Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

IMO it was too time consuming the icon would come up to tap on spot to dig you tap on the spot but then it would say no ad available why give you a chance to dig if you couldn’t watch an ad they need to take it back to the drawing board. Yes it was nice getting 2 hands and extra 10 minutes but frustrating cause it didn’t work half the time

• jo_marie719
    jo_marie719 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

I got it for about a month, then today it went away and Sweet Cinema came back! I liked the Treasure Hunt, but I agree, it took a good ten minutes vs three to four minutes with Sweet Cinema. It was a welcomed surprise to see Sweet Cinema reappear today. Getting very close to level 2000 and can always use all the boosters I can get.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?