๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ“ We want your feedback on the levels 14 781 - 14 825

Options

Comments

• TheLastAvenger
    TheLastAvenger Posts: 47 Level 2
    Options
    1. Beyond 10. Terribly designed levels
    2. None. Don't particularly care about this at all
    3. Not at all. It doesn't add much to the game at all and actual gameplay is getting worse.
    4. Competence of King on a scale of 1 to 10. 1.
  • Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,028 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Finished the first Episode. Absolute garbage !! @QueenB How any self respecting designer would agree and allow this rubbish to be released is beyond me ???

Are you trying to drive players away from the game ????

Only level I can say gets a pass mark, was 14789 with the frog. 14786 was another "money grab", with nowhere near enough moves to fill the licorice order.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 2,028 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

Finished. The 45 levels can be described in 2 words, utter garbage. The answers to your questions @QueenB

On a scale of 1 to 10, how satisfied are you with the overall difficulty? - 10++

Which specific game feature did you enjoy the most, and why? - None, all pathetic.

How engaging did you find the gameplay mechanics? - What gameplay mechanics ??

King integrity and competence - Zero.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    Options

Started and finished all new levels yesterday. Was not enjoying them so just got 'em over and done with. Although there were a few levels I enjoyed, this weeks levels were for the most part awful.

Sincerely, ส•แดฅโ€ข ส”โ˜

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,935 Level 5
    edited August 2023
    Options

This week I finished all my new levels. For quite a number of weeks most of the time I have been leaving 1 or 2 or a few levels left to be completed. To my surprise I think that I at this time, for right now, the way things are, really liking that I did the levels this way. Switch it up!

I had to use 3 lots of gold for extra moves to complete Level 14821 but "that gold dude" Gold Bar Growbot did return some of those, not all of 'em though. This is the only level that I used gold on. I used no Party Boosters but more UFO's, hands and lolly's than usual. Had a full candy necklace did not lose my Win Streak. Started off the new levels with the Daily Win prize pack.

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options

Back to the lesson learnt in the game: you win some, you lose some.

I've delayed playing newly released levels, saving them for Champions Race gold bars. It went very well for the 1st test on 3 episodes released 2 weeks ago, and I collected 115 gold bars.

Just then I tried with the 1st episode released last Wednesday 14781 -14795. I got my 45 gold bars, but lost my level win streak at level 14786.

Too many starting boosters blasted off one of the spinners too too early, with the remaining one likely to go off soon. I refused to use gold bars to buy extra moves and chose to lose the win streak (which can be gained back).

I went on to complete the 2nd saved episode (14796-14810), for another 45 gold bars.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,914 Legend
    edited August 2023
    Options

OMG!

@MonicaYellow , my level 14775 is identical to your level 14786!!! What are they playing at?????

Are all these level identical to last week's???

I managed to keep my win streak, managed to beat it with just the five extra moves. It's a tricky one indeed.

• Bll2
    Bll2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

I've completed that release today on my mobile and my level 14775 is different from your version , don't know why.

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Just checked my 14775, somehow I didn't take screenshots for that episode. This is my current version, same as BII2's, the CB was timed booster from daily treat spin.

• MonicaYellow
    Options

Update on 14775

Found my missing screenshots, taken on 17 July, in the Recycle Bin.

This version had win streak benefits, with +3 moves

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?