⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• Sha_2_2
    Sha_2_2 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Same problem here - 12 moves nowhere near enough, but at least I don't have to worry about the bombs which have > 12 moves to explode, so they're not threatening. Hopefully I can work out how to get 49 jellies in 12 moves without playing for days ... please report this level as a problem

• Vicki_Smith_Wolf
    Options

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I agree with what is posted....I could see 10 less moves or even 15, but to go from 50 to 12 is absolutely ridiculous. It stops being just challenging and borders on boring and frustrating. So maybe my end to Candy Crush too....No wonder people who are levels ahead got there...easier when they did it.
  • Kara_Marolda
    Kara_Marolda Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

WOW. What a horrible answer to what seems to be an issue with a lot people.  I guess it is time for me to find a new game.  I don't like a game that sets it up that people can only get through a level by having to spend money for boosters.  I will check in again someday to see if the moves for my level have been put back to the original number.  As for now I will not waste my time playing a level that is impossible to complete with the moves allotted.

Agreed
  • Nancy_Ames
    Nancy_Ames Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I'm on level 702 and it only gives me 12 moves this is impossible to beat on 12 moves without a booster!!! Please help!
  • Lou_2_2
    Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Not on! A ploy to get people to purchase boosters. If a level is developed with x amount of moves - stick to it - not fair that others passed it and you sit for days on end trying the impossible. Spend your time and energy developing new levels. 

• Lou_2_2
    Lou_2_2 Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Hi Pat, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

A bit of a standard reply? Any feedback?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Lou, as a King Superstar volunteer believe me when I tell you that I have already addressed this with the studio more than once!  If they keep getting all these complaints then sooner or later I would hope that they will stop doing this!

• Joyprivi
    Joyprivi Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

I quit. You have not returned our moves, until you take me out of this test group. I quit . You are just wNting me to pay for extra boosters or lives. I will NEVER EVER pay you a dime, I paid one time to get a gold bar and I never received anything.

• Mrhetler
    Mrhetler Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

So is there a fix for this or what?

• Benni_Jones
    Benni_Jones Posts: 34 Level 2
    edited September 2018
    Options

I also find that I have far fewer moves on certain levels. I understand "buffing" but this is ridiculous. If we are part of a "test" group, it might be nice to give us some boosters. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?