Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Answers

• Same problem here - 12 moves nowhere near enough, but at least I don't have to worry about the bombs which have > 12 moves to explode, so they're not threatening. Hopefully I can work out how to get 49 jellies in 12 moves without playing for days ... please report this level as a problem

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I agree with what is posted....I could see 10 less moves or even 15, but to go from 50 to 12 is absolutely ridiculous. It stops being just challenging and borders on boring and frustrating. So maybe my end to Candy Crush too....No wonder people who are levels ahead got there...easier when they did it.
  • WOW. What a horrible answer to what seems to be an issue with a lot people.  I guess it is time for me to find a new game.  I don't like a game that sets it up that people can only get through a level by having to spend money for boosters.  I will check in again someday to see if the moves for my level have been put back to the original number.  As for now I will not waste my time playing a level that is impossible to complete with the moves allotted.

Agreed
  • Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube.

I also would like to add that the amount of moves have been lowered on some levels but when that's the case, the level difficulty has also been tweaked to make sure the level remains doable. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

I'm on level 702 and it only gives me 12 moves this is impossible to beat on 12 moves without a booster!!! Please help!
  • Lou_2_2Lou_2_2 Posts: 12 Level 2

Not on! A ploy to get people to purchase boosters. If a level is developed with x amount of moves - stick to it - not fair that others passed it and you sit for days on end trying the impossible. Spend your time and energy developing new levels. 

• Lou_2_2Lou_2_2 Posts: 12 Level 2

Hi Pat, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

A bit of a standard reply? Any feedback?
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 32,283 Community Hub Moderator

Hi Lou, as a King Superstar volunteer believe me when I tell you that I have already addressed this with the studio more than once!  If they keep getting all these complaints then sooner or later I would hope that they will stop doing this!

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

*Art Nook: King Fanart!*

• JoypriviJoyprivi Posts: 7 Newbie

I quit. You have not returned our moves, until you take me out of this test group. I quit . You are just wNting me to pay for extra boosters or lives. I will NEVER EVER pay you a dime, I paid one time to get a gold bar and I never received anything.

• So is there a fix for this or what?

• Benni_JonesBenni_Jones Posts: 32 Level 2
    edited September 2018

I also find that I have far fewer moves on certain levels. I understand "buffing" but this is ridiculous. If we are part of a "test" group, it might be nice to give us some boosters. 

• ElsaElsa Posts: 32,283 Community Hub Moderator

Hi Mrhetler, some of the levels have been fixed but I'm not sure how they make these decisions.  A King Admin does go through these messages so she will definitely see what you wrote here.

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

*Art Nook: King Fanart!*

• Mine has not been fixed. I feel like this was done in poor judgment. Do they expect people to buy boosters when forcibly being left with no option.

• I'm having the same problem with level 887. This is the 2nd level I have dealt with where the moves were lowered to a stupidly low amount. This game is a freaking scam. Just because of this, I wouldn't buy boosters even if I could! I don't want my money going to this company.

I feel the same. I can't complete level 887 with only 13 moves and if it isn't changed back to 35 asap I shall be uninstalling the game. I can see that a lot of people feel the same way about the changes you have made to many levels.
  • Randy_EvansRandy_Evans Posts: 1 Newbie

It’s actually very simple. King is motivated by sales. That is their right and I’ve gotten a lot of enjoyment as a result of their investment. I’m at level 3681. Recently however, the changes have made levels unbeatable for me. It’s no longer fun and I’ll be uninstalling the game after this post. Although, I’m reasonably certain no one will ever see this post, I do not wish King ill or that people will boycott them, I just think they have lost their way. They used to walk the line well between profitability and entertainment. They’ve crossed a line that it will be difficult to return from and I can’t join them down that path. I hope they can recapture “the magic.”

I will be uninstalling, also. Level 553 in 14 moves is clearly not possible. I have had 2 different 1hr bonuses and could not even come close. I play these for fun, not to be frustrated. I will go back to solitaire, which is free and reliable. I will avoid any King Care games completely from now on.
  • Suzy_FullerSuzy_Fuller Posts: 15 Level 2
    edited October 2018

WOW. What a horrible answer to what seems to be an issue with a lot people.  I guess it is time for me to find a new game.  I don't like a game that sets it up that people can only get through a level by having to spend money for boosters.  I will check in again someday to see if the moves for my level have been put back to the original number.  As for now I will not waste my time playing a level that is impossible to complete with the moves allotted.

Can you please explain how a 73% reduction in moves, with no other changes made to the game, constitutes a "minor" variation? Seriously. I'd really like to hear your response.