Gold Bars

Options

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 29 Level 2
    Options
    Hello, today I'm at level 3032 and so far I've only spent 1.99 reais on the game on a promotional weekend. And I keep playing until the machine offers me 125 moves for 10 bars of I and I keep playing until I pass.

• Victor_10
    Victor_10 Posts: 35 Level 2
    Options

Good for you Paulo. Let me ask you this what is your longest win streak in the game? I'm at 44 right now and I will be damned if I'm going down after that long.

• [Deleted User]
    Options
    Friend is just a game that is testing our patience.

• Victor_10
    Options

Yeah well my patience is wearing thin right now. Ever since I got 33 straight the game to me I feel is pushing back very hard and is trying it's best to get me to lose so it can gloat and I will not let the game win.

• [Deleted User]
    Options

I'll tell you something, don't lose your patience because of the game because there will be levels that you won't be able to pass without spending money.

• Victor_10
    Options

Well I can't. I had over 600 gold bars no more than a couple of weeks ago and now I'm down to 255 so you tell me If I should be patient or I should get rid of the damn game and go play games that are actually fun and not infuriating like Candy Crush. There are times where there are levels that have to few moves like level 5803 has only 17 moves and to me how can you get rid of all the squares and drop 4 candy dragons down in only 17 moves? Don't anybody say use your boosters cause that's what I'm doing and it really isn't helping that much. To me Candy Crush wants players to not only lose but to also give up all there gold bars in an effort to get the very same players to buy items from there store well guess what Candy Crush I'm not like other players and if you want to make things difficult so can I.

• AmyV72
    AmyV72 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I'm going through that also. They need a way you can earn extra moves or get them from friends.

• Victor_10
    Options

I got another problem with you candy crush and here it is: You are cutting off access to getting more boosters from sweet cinema. I can't pass these levels without more boosters but for some reason you are blocking access to sweet cinema and it has got to stop. All you people do at Candy Crush is sit and laugh at other players struggling cause in your minds it will force them to buy boosters, gold bars and lives from you well guess what: THAT IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. If you can't see that players are struggling and need help why did any of you bother to make the game let alone sell the game in the first place? You want a hard level I got one for you all to try: 1 square filled with 1 candy. You get no boosters and you have 5 moves to clear it. Figure that one out.

• Victor_10
    Options

Hey Candy Crush get off your butts and fix the sweet cinema. I'm sick and tired of burning my gold bars. I down to 305 and I REFUSE TO PLAY UNTILL YOU GET THE SWEET CINEMA BACK UP AND RUNNING. All you people do is sit and laugh at all the players. You hate it when players go on a long win streak. I'm at 53 right now and you are costing me my chance to extend that streak. Why don't you respond to my comments? Don't act like you can't hear me cause I know you can hear me, your just to scared to answer me. You want every single person that plays Candy Crush to suffer because they spend there hard earned money on your crooked game. Yes I said it, your game is crooked because you fail to help the players when needed. What does it take for you people to answer me? You got 2 choices: 1.keep hiding and ignoring the players or 2.actually do your job and help the players with the problems they have. If you can't do that then I should just uninstall the game off both my phone and computer.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?