⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Options
Pat-3
Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2

Again, why does CC decrease the moves on a level...the only answer can be to encourage you to purchase boosters...I think your profit margin is quite high so set the moves and let them remain steady over time and platforms.   YouTube shows this with significantantly more moves.  In addition, when are you going to resolve the piggybank issues...I think it’s quite unbelievable that you reduced the amount to 30....we earn them...in reality they should be free.  Also when you get an hour or so free play, give unlimited lives as well...what good are the crowns, I have had gold many times, no gifts...also, a top player most Sundays, again no reward.....stop being so stingy with rewarding your faithful players...the game is losing its appeal 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

HI Pat,

This is the reason why you have less moves: https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends  I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I will forward your message to a King Admin.

• Pat-3
    Pat-3 Posts: 18 Level 2
    Options

This response is ridiculous.....especially the section on using boosters...do they think we are idiots?  Giving tips to players such as using boosters for sweet success. .....really?  The issue is that King needs to fix glitches and not reduce the number of moves in order to create the need for purchasing boosters...it’s gouging of the consumer...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Pat, I totally agree with you!  Unfortunately, I am just a volunteer who comes here to help answer the questions.  The link that I gave you was written by a King Admin.  Believe me, I have my own thoughts on this, just like you, and in the past I created lists of complaints posted here on King Care.  I also expressed my thoughts on this but I am just a volunteer so I don't carry that much weight in changes being made.  I am very happy that you expressed your frustration here.  King Admins do roam the messages here and they will see your message.  So thanks for writing here.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?