I placed 2nd in Dexter contest but did not receive any prize Is this a rip off?

Options
Cheryl_L
Cheryl_L Posts: 37 Level 2

Do you not award even a lousy coconut wheel for finishing 2nd in a contest?  RIP OFF

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Cheryl, I totally understand your frustration but being nasty isn't going to get you anywhere.  Did you take a print screen showing that you won this challenge? 

To qualify for the reward, you must have been in the top 3 on the Leader Board at the exact time when the challenge finished. It cannot be at any point during the event. When it ends, you will be able to see where you ranked and then the rewards will be paid out. If you didn’t wait until the event ended, then you might have been bumped down in the rankings by others who played to the end. Please keep this in mind for future challenges!

• Cheryl_L
    Cheryl_L Posts: 37 Level 2
    Options

As I stated the contest ended this morning and I came in 2nd place but did not receive any prizes.  My frustration is due to the fact that this is not the first time it has happened that I came in 2nd place and was not awarded ANY prize....

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,741 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Cheryl, I can forward your message to a King Admin but not sure if they can do anything without seeing a print screen.  But I will pass your message along to them.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?