⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

First you took Didi & Rami off me and now Mort's Magical Helmets is not appearing. What is going on?

Answers

• Harley1200
    Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2

I appreciate all of the comments of support from my fellow Candy Crush gamers. However, I was hoping for an actual answer from King as to why they are removing and not granting as many boosters to PC users. I recently had a birthday and spent my birthday money on gold bars. If I had known that I was going to lose Didi & Rami, Mort's Magical Helmets, not get the Weekly Calendar daily boosters, not get the 'Magic Beans' I think my wife calls it, not get the new 'Robot' booster as my wife describes then I think I might have bought a new game for my PS4. If King don't fix Candy Crush real soon for PC it will be goodbye from me and back to PS4. No threat, just fact. Love my fellow gamers not so sure about the money grabbing extortionists at King. So ends the rant. 

Agree with you 100%..... When new levels released tomorrow & if my PC does not offer space dash anymore I will walk away & end the current torture.Levels are no longer doable w/o.... Bye my fellow players & its been a fun journey but as most good things today it was doomed to end... King why ?????
  • Harley1200
    Harley1200 Posts: 10 Level 2

You won't get an answer from King in here. The moderators are rather useless and don't work for King. They will fix it if/when they feel like it. I have the issue too. New levels start on Wednesday; that's my deadline to King. Have it fixed by then or I'm out. 

Agree tomorrow morning if Space dash not available I will walk away & not look back...King if you wish to end game then do it but don't punish your long playing players...Bleeding us dry & slowing turning the screws is obsene
  • Saxifragas
    Saxifragas Posts: 1 Newbie

I suspect that they have removed these features from PCs because you can refresh the page to your advantage - which you cannot do when playing from an app on a mobile or tablet? With Didi and Rami if you refreshed once you had got to the final payout of boosters you could get the whole lot time and time again. With Morts Helmets if you refreshed the page after losing a game you could keep the boosters - that had changed in the last couple of weeks and refreshing didnt keep them. The daily rewards can also be taken more than once by refreshing the page before playing a game so I suspect that if they cant mend that glitch they may go as well on PC's. 

• eboughter
    eboughter Posts: 14 Level 2

It is curious that the game is so different on mobile devices than on PCs. I used to play a lot on my PC, but, obviously, no more. Adios, King! I suspect that Saxifragas has the answer.

• Andrew_Endymion
    Andrew_Endymion Posts: 44 Level 2

Are you people spending ACTUAL money on this game? Please don't do that.

King knows it's going to get tons of blowback from glitches, releasing levels that are obviously impossible absent excessive booster usage, removing bonuses, etc. Yet they offer this platform and then don't staff anyone to moderate or respond to issues. It's the same way on its social media feeds—lots of engagement pushing the game and virtually none addressing users concerns.

Why would a company do this?

The most likely answer: It wants to give the impression of customer care to bleed customers of as much money as possible before they get frustrated enough to leave.

Play the game if you like, but DO NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON KING PRODUCTS.

Ever.

• Jim_Karales
    Jim_Karales Posts: 129 Level 3

Are you people spending ACTUAL money on this game? Please don't do that.

King knows it's going to get tons of blowback from glitches, releasing levels that are obviously impossible absent excessive booster usage, removing bonuses, etc. Yet they offer this platform and then don't staff anyone to moderate or respond to issues. It's the same way on its social media feeds—lots of engagement pushing the game and virtually none addressing users concerns.

Why would a company do this?

The most likely answer: It wants to give the impression of customer care to bleed customers of as much money as possible before they get frustrated enough to leave.

Play the game if you like, but DO NOT SPEND REAL MONEY ON KING PRODUCTS.

Ever.

I guess that said it all ...............
  • Jo_Wyn-Griffith
    Jo_Wyn-Griffith Posts: 1 Newbie

I suspect that they have removed these features from PCs because you can refresh the page to your advantage - which you cannot do when playing from an app on a mobile or tablet? With Didi and Rami if you refreshed once you had got to the final payout of boosters you could get the whole lot time and time again. With Morts Helmets if you refreshed the page after losing a game you could keep the boosters - that had changed in the last couple of weeks and refreshing didnt keep them. The daily rewards can also be taken more than once by refreshing the page before playing a game so I suspect that if they cant mend that glitch they may go as well on PC's. 

I think you are absolutely spot on Saxifragas! And you've taught me one thing I didn't know - thank you
  • Saxifragas
    Saxifragas Posts: 1 Newbie

I started refreshing when they started charging 1 gold bar (if you had a positive gold bar bank) to not continue the game once the game was over. I now do it automatically. At one point I realised that I had accumulated over 300 of most of the boosters that you can check before the game starts - really hadn't realised that it was doing that because I was stuck on one game which just had fish and mystery candys as the boosters so I couldn't see them adding up - I think that was when we had Didi and Rami. It was a bit of a shock to realise how many games I had played but i was nursing my sick dad for 2 weeks and literally had nothing else to do but look after him or play games on the laptop. I think the only advantage to refreshing now is for the daily prizes and it only let me do it twice tonight. Mostly I get about 6 refreshes but sometimes I will watch a film and just keep refreshing for 90 mins and it lets me carry on. I read in another thread today that if you knock off the wifi on a mobile you can save lives and helmets.
  • BeckyBuerk
    BeckyBuerk Posts: 2 Newbie

No answer, but I'm in agreement with all of you. They better get these issues resolved or their players will start dropping like flies as they will get fed up with it. Myself, I don't have time to spend all day on the computer to play Candy Crush as I have a life outside of this game, as I'm sure all of you do as well.

• Jo_Wyn-Griffith
    Jo_Wyn-Griffith Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited October 2018

Your post was really interesting to me. I knew purely by accident about the Didi and Rami refresh when a game froze on me and I had to refresh. However, I had no knowledge of the daily booster prizes and you're right, it works, although not for any gold bars you might win. Happy refreshing although I strongly suspect you're right, they will soon remove the daily challenges for PC users too. This may well prove to be a move too far for most users though!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?