⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Buddy Challenge

Answers

• Nimo_Jin
    Nimo_Jin Posts: 34 Level 2

Buddy challenge no longer opens on fb...not even there on win 10!

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,683 Sweet Legend

Hi Nimo Jin, it appears that there might be a glitch on the buddy challenge because a couple of players wrote about it here today.  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin when they come back into the office next week since it's now going into the weekend.

• Tammy_A
    Tammy_A Posts: 2 Newbie
    edited October 2018

Buddy challenge is absolute "S H I T" - I play CC all day now I don't want to look at some pakis face when im playing - give it the elbow - rubbish enhancement

Yeah! I hate being forced to do this buddy challenge and they pick some as you say "pakis" face and I have no choice in it! I will not play until they get rid of it.
  • Bernadine
    Bernadine Posts: 125 Level 3
    January 2019. I wish the dynamic duo is gone. It just messed up everything. 
  • shannonb
    shannonb Posts: 1 Newbie
    I appreciate the Buddy Challenge it gives me a chance to earn free boosters and even if my “buddy” doesn’t play in the challenge, I can accumulate points for them and win the challenge.
  • SagaR
    SagaR Posts: 187 Level 3
    Barry_Fab said:

Buddy challenge is absolute "S H I T" - I play CC all day now I don't want to look at some pakis face when im playing - give it the elbow - rubbish enhancement

Tammy_A said:

Yeah! I hate being forced to do this buddy challenge and they pick some as you say "pakis" face and I have no choice in it! I will not play until they get rid of it.

Wow. I have only now seen these messages as the thread was bumped up (I was not following the forum when these were posted). I'm shocked and surprised that these have been allowed to stay here for months and months, as if they were totally fine, when in fact they are in blatant conflict with the forum rules.

Is this a language problem? Do you genuinely not understand how deeply offensive and disgusting that term is??
  • _Elsa_
    Hi @bernadine, where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  Are you aware that the studio has now offered you a shut off for this challenge but it can only be done on a mobile device.  Please let me know if you are playing on mobile and if you would like to find out more about the shut off.
  • Bernadine
    Hi Elsa. I am in Hawaii. So far I am able to play on my laptop, iPhone and iPads.  They are all got synced together when I log on
  • Bernadine
    Oh, Elsa I am on 4311 
  • _Elsa_
    OMG!  @Bernadine you are right!  Finally everything is syncing again!  I had 4 different levels showing on my 4 different platforms.  I just checked my phone and it's now where it should be!  Thanks for letting me know! 

To shut off the Dynamic Duo on a mobile devie, log in with Facebook.  Then go to your settings (click on pink button and then click on green button).  When the box for settings pops up scroll down to "features" and click on that.  You will not see the shut off for the Dynamic Duo.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?