⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why am I now getting a need to log in message while playing?

Options
bferg1200
bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2

When I am playing for boosters, a need to log in message pops up and I lose the sugar drops and the game reloads.  CC has taken away the helmets and space dash, reduced the amount of gold in piggy bank by 50 percent, lowered the number of moves to pass a level.   Just now, I got two hours of playing with fish and I don't always like to play with fish boosters and it gives me no choice.   I am about ready to throw in the towel as the frustration is not worth it and I am at level 3845 and have been playing for years. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,684 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi bferg1200,could you please do a print screen showing the message so that I can direct you further?

There is a reason why the Space Dash/Helmet challenge was taken off the computer.  The studio found a glitch on the HTML5 coding and they are trying to resolve it.  It's now only available on mobile devices until they can resolve it. 

There is a test going on regarding the piggy bank and the number of gold bars changing to 30.  Players were randomly chosen to test this out. Perhaps if the test fails then they will go back to the old way. It's now a wait and see what they plan to do with this.

• bferg1200
    bferg1200 Posts: 19 Level 2
    Options

Thank you Elsa   I'll try to screenshot if it happens again.   It has been random.   It is also happening to a friend that plays.  We are both playing on computers.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?