Won event but did not move to new planet, why?

Eulane_Zaretski
Eulane_Zaretski Posts: 0 Newbie

Event just finished with a chance to move to new planet. I won first place, got the treasure chest but am left on the same planet. Why?

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

Hi Eulane, what Planet were you on?  I know there are lots of glitches going on with these challenges so that might be one of them.  As long as you got the rewards, let's see what happens when the challenge starts again.

• Eulane_Zaretski

Hi Eulane, what Planet were you on?  I know there are lots of glitches going on with these challenges so that might be one of them.  As long as you got the rewards, let's see what happens when the challenge starts again.

I'm on Popsicle Planet
  • Eulane_Zaretski

There was another challenge and I won it also but am still on Popsicle Planet. Message says " Only the best stay on this planet". How do others progress to planets above when I'm stuck on this one. Is this a glitch?

• Eulane_Zaretski

There was another challenge and I won it also but am still on Popsicle Planet. Message says " Only the best stay on this planet". How do others progress to planets above when I'm stuck on this one. Is this a glitch?
  • _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,884 Sweet Legend

No it's not a glitch Eulane.  They only created it up to the Popsicle Planet.  There are no planets above that one.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?