🌴🌞 Summer Nostalgia Season - Summer Games ⚽

Options

Comments

• WSAVED
    WSAVED Posts: 14 Level 2
    Options

ALSO the rules said: For the Final stage, players will be randomly put into (groups of 50 players). The top 3 players per leaderboard will be the winners and will be rewarded with a grand prize, and crowned a Candy Crush Saga - Summer Games Champion. The team who collects the most soccer ball candies will win a team reward as well.

And there was 101 in mine... ??

• WSAVED
    Options

Congrats on your 200 gold bars! WHERE & HOW did you receive them? How did you know what team you were on?

• Mikey
    Mikey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I won 1st place in my group and just got a lollipop. When do I get my 200 gold

• Mikey
    Mikey Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

I won 1st place in my group and got a lollipop. When do i get my 200 gold.

• WSAVED
    Options

ID: 1072103099 I spent all kinds of money to win 200 gold bars which I still never received. Summer Games ⚽

• lovecocoa
    lovecocoa Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

I absolutely hate this game anymore, if you don't spend alot of money you might as well forget passing a level

• WSAVED
    Options

I won 1st place! I spent a lot of money, used over 1,200 gold bars to stay in 1st place (To win 200 gold bars) which I have Not received! Summer Games ⚽ I understand it says to be patient but because the rules say "Unclaimed Gold Bars will be forfeited" This is why people are getting so upset. So WHERE do we look?? HOW do we receive our winnings?? ALSO: I Noticed THE RULES STATE [For the Final stage, *players will be randomly put into groups of "50 players* The top 3 players per leaderboard will be the winners and will be rewarded with a grand prize, and crowned a Candy Crush Saga - Summer Games Champion. The team who collects the most soccer ball candies will win a team reward as well] but *My group had 101 players*(See attached screenshots) WHY?? ID: 1072103099 @LEVEL 7,386

• WSAVED
    Options

I won 1st place! I spent a lot of money, used over 1,200 gold bars to stay in 1st place (To win 200 gold bars) which I have Not received! Summer Games ⚽ I understand it says to be patient but because the rules say "Unclaimed Gold Bars will be forfeited" This is why people are getting so upset. So WHERE do we look?? HOW do we receive our winnings?? ALSO: I Noticed THE RULES STATE [For the Final stage, *players will be randomly put into groups of "50 players* The top 3 players per leaderboard will be the winners and will be rewarded with a grand prize, and crowned a Candy Crush Saga - Summer Games Champion. The team who collects the most soccer ball candies will win a team reward as well] but *My group had 101 players*(See attached screenshots) WHY??

ID: 1072103099 @LEVEL 7,386

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

I received my 200 gold bars on the 29th. I just opened the app and had a notification to claim the prize. Have you tried restarting your phone?

Also…you are right, some of the information posted here regarding the event was wrong.

• Jiggyraff
    Jiggyraff Posts: 161 Level 3
    edited August 2023
    Options

Hi,

I won in the semi-finals (and an unknown amount of GB) in the summer games for team Misty. How do I know how many I won?

Thanks!

Jiggy

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?