⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't Opt Out of Candy Royale!

Options

Answers

• leahjane10
    leahjane10 Posts: 76 Level 3
    Options

Recently, CC removed the "looking for players on your level..." part of the Candy Royale, which is why I disliked it...it took too long, especially if I've purchased boosters. And the...all of sudden, it was back. I come here looking for answers, but there are so many complaints about this, it's impossible to read through the threads. I don't even know why I am typing this right here & right now because King does not read them. Sure, sometimes people will say that the "info has been passed along to King," and it ends there. King does not value the players - even those of us who have spent way too much money on playing.

• rsuezq
    rsuezq Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Candy Royale mandatory play has got to go. Not interested in playing so please put back a way to opt out. Thank you

• Rapata
    Rapata Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

The designers of this game are making it harder to pass levels, meaner with the boosters….. many are now only 10 minutes, less rewards etc. they want you to buy boosters, which I absolutely will mot. Time to look for a new game, preferably not one by King.

• DeborahFT
    DeborahFT Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

When will this get taken off. It's so annoying. I have sometiens got to the very last one and then the game freezes so I have to force stop the app and lose where I was. It's so frustrating and it's simply annoying everyone. It must be easier to get rid of it as so many of us hate it.

• shirl990
    shirl990 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

I cannot believe that you are highlighting Candy Royale as a feature for this game. I don't play anymore more because I hate being forced to play this unwinnable challenge. Fix it. An opt out button needs to be installed.

• lamerdachefate
    lamerdachefate Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

95 pages of negative comments for candy royale and the developer just ignores it? Pathetic

• Sheila_Rising
    Sheila_Rising Posts: 1,548 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options

Please put Candy Royale back to 7. I have been playing for a long time and I wonder why this changed. It's hard enough to pass 7 games in a row if you have no money to play.

• HamCass
    HamCass Posts: 13 Level 2
    edited September 2023
    Options

I agree!

And why is there no exit button on Candy Royale popup?? I don't want to participate in the tournament and I'm m forced to close my game everytime it pops up because theres no opt out button.

Who keeps changing everything? You've slowly morphed this enjoyable game into your own little money trap where players need to pay to play

• wakko420
    wakko420 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

i want to opt out! When I’m forced to play it I have to lose a life and any rewards. I end the game so I lose but now I can play and win levels! Cause it does make you lose your round if you’re on a streak!!! Stop talkin’ about it and give the opt out button!!!

• HamCass
    HamCass Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

MAKE CANDY CRUSH GREAT AGAIN

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?