๐ŸŒถ๏ธ๐Ÿฌ Hot & Sweet right now in Candy Crush Saga!

๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Fall Season - Pot of Gold Tournament!

Options

Comments

• MiladyR
    MiladyR Posts: 10,646 Level 5
    Options
    Sweet! I love it! It's a fun and exciting challenge and the rewards are great

@QueenB I really enjoy these type of challenges. They are challenging, but reasonable for everyone to complete at their own pace. Having said that, I am a winner ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ. I definitely could use those gold bars.

GOOD LUCK CRUSHERS, YOU GOT THIS!!!!

• MonicaYellow
    MonicaYellow Posts: 693 Level 3
    Options
    It's okay, but there are some aspects that could be improved

Do both, buy 2 Party Boosters, hoard the remaining 18 gold bars.

• TitanCrusher
    TitanCrusher Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Understood Monica. Everyone should follow your directive.Rhondaโ€ฆdo you copy?

• peggyvereen
    peggyvereen Posts: 182 Pro Player 👑
    Options

It's awesome love the orange leaves

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 612 Level 3
    Options
  • Sabrina_Spellman
    Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 244 Level 3
    Options

Collect all 13,000 Orange Candies in Pot of Gold.

• cookiemae
    cookiemae Posts: 612 Level 3
    Options
    It's okay, but there are some aspects that could be improved

I am a hoarder for sure. Don't need any boosters at the moment but 15,000 are coming up on main account. No telling what and how that's going to work out.

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    edited September 2023
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

I'm sorry, but the number of gold bars that can be earned is very low! ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ The crowd tries hard to collect the sweets and compete for a share of such a "20 million bars pot" but from that pot we can only get 45??

Getting more than 10,000 orange candies to only be able to win 45 bars is a huge sacrifice, even worse if you end up having to spend gold on the way, which depending on the expense will no longer be worth competing because the prize will no longer be a gain becoming just a replacement of what was spent (something that in my country we use the slang "change six for half a dozen")

I found the double candy royale much better in which I got more than 100 gold bars when I completed everything, not to mention that with each completed level I was earning 1 bar which, even though it was little, when doing the math of how many levels had to be completed, it turns out being a good complementary value to the final prize...

And of course, I cannot fail to mention the episode races that in this game they have been like "angel investors" to me, because most of the time they are the only way to get gold bars...

In other words, gold in this game is a scarce resource most of the time because there aren't many ways to get it, the incentives to be active here in the community could be more "golden" (get the pun), and also have souvenirs and prizes in real life too, even if it's a towel, a cup, personalized clothes (it would be nice to win something like that ), a recognition, or opportunities, or something else as long as it is in real life, even if such an award may seem small, it will be a way of showing that we players at least mean something to you and that we can show the people around us that we don't play for nothing...

Anyway, what will be written after this part here is just something that comes to mind from time to time when I see some unpleasant things happening in this game and feeling neglected:

This game was so successful, but seeing the reviews from various people here in the community sometimes makes me wonder that since King was bought by Activision it's like somehow Activision (or Microsoft which is its current owner) wanted this game to fall into limbo and that it's just sucking what he gives to later discard

The most voted idea in the ideas tab was never implemented, which in itself is deeply discouraging because it is more than 2 years old and until today there is no sign of anything? Which makes you think: why give ideas if they won't get the attention they deserve?๐Ÿค•๐Ÿค•

๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ๐Ÿ˜ฎโ€๐Ÿ’จ Anyway, for now that's what I wanted to leave written, I ended up forgetting about the discussions tab during these weeks and focusing only on contests and support...

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,006 Level 5
    edited September 2023
    Options

Welcome back to the discussions!

You are right about most of it, but as for the Pot of Gold tournament, nobody needed to invest anything but time to win the 45 or 50 or 60 (whatever they offered you "at random") because you could just as easily collect the orange candies on any old level and replay that level again and again until you collected enough. Hugely boring but certainly free.

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options
    I'm neutral โ€“ I enjoy playing, but it's not a favorite feature... (what is your favorite feature?)

One question, if at the end of the level I choose to finish on the last move just to get a "super sugar crush" will all the orange candies (or any other that is part of some objective) that were on the board at that moment and that were exploded by the "super sugar crush" also be counted?

you could just as easily collect the orange candies on any old level and replay that level again and again until you collected enough.

Well, if with the "pot of gold" it works then it seems to be a little specific to him, during the blue balls event I was in first place but the second place kept threatening to pass me with very large points gains so I thought : "he must be using some stage full of blue candies" (what I call "angel stages" i.e. stages that have a huge abundance of candies that are part of the objective, and in this case the blue ones are mainly the stages where they only appear the blue and green candies), I continued to play the new stages but even so the difference between the second place and me kept falling so i was pretty sure the person was using some angel phase to get that so fast so I decided to go back to a stage where only green and blue candies fell and to my surprise the candies at the end were not counted (which meant 2nd place couldn't do it) and I very little I ended up missing the race of champions due to the time I spent playing an old stage again (OF COURSE I SHOULD HAVE COMPLETED THE RACE FIRST BEFORE GOING TO DO THE EXPERIMENT IN THE OLD STAGE), due to this I didn't think this would work with the maple leaves challenge, but thanks for the tip...

Is the English word for "leaves" (allow, abandon, leave, go out etc...) the same as the word for "leaves"? (part of the anatomy of a plant) how to differentiate?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?