A mistake with level 3703

Options
Jean_Boyd
Jean_Boyd Posts: 5 Level 2

Level 3703 had 20 moves to score 30000.  Now it has 15 moves to score four times as many (120000).  Also lives friends have given are disappearing.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Jean, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

• Pamela_Smart
    Pamela_Smart Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jean, thank you for writing us here at King Care. I have seen a lot of complaints here from the players regarding the number of moves for a specific level. I have created a list of these complaints and forward this to a King Admin who then forwards it to the studio. I will add your message to the list.

level 3703 is impossible,the most I’ve scored is 80.000.and that’s with booster.please investigate
  • CindySparling
    CindySparling Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Six weeks ago??? Still not fixed!!!!!!!!!

• CindySparling
    CindySparling Posts: 13 Level 2
    Options

Ok. So I passed it with a ridiculous amount of luck. A color bomb dropped 4 or 5 new color bombs. Wow...

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

And sparky you just proved why the studio doesn't change that many levels because you wrote that you were able to clear it.  Does it make it right?  I don't agree.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?