CandyCrushYA Posts: 420 Level 3

Which should be added back in? 2 votes

Time Levels
0%
Moves Levels
0%
Sugar Drop
0%
Level Pins (With different colors depending on the level type)
0%
Ingredients
0%
Present Drop
0%
Level Preview
0%
All
100%
TerriMCandyCrushYA 2 votes
None
0%

Comments

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

Forget those options to vote on. What the people really want are the below options. And maybe a couple I've forgotten

O Landscape mode

O The X on Candy Royale

O The old candy box where we choose our options

O Boosters for our inventory, NOT timed boosters from the candy box

O The original music and sound effects

• Sabrina_Spellman
    Sabrina_Spellman Posts: 246 Level 3
    Options

Many Features has been removed from game.

Bring Back Features to CCS. Ranking and Score Leaderboard in Win Level Screen.

Ranking (and new frame) NOT Banner (e.g. 2000, 3000)

Ranking Feature has been removed since mid-February. Ranking in King games has Candy Crush Jelly Saga and BW3.

Score Leaderboard in Win Level Screen

Score Leaderboard not appear in Win Screen, likely be feature removed since May 22th. Soda, Jelly and CCFS & all King games is still Score Leaderboard, except Candy Crush Saga.

• MrT2
    MrT2 Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

I vote for

• bring back rankings … is this not supposed to be a social game as well, competing with your friends
    • make scores again visible during game … makes replaying level more interesting, how do you know otherwise if you are close enough to beat your score/get sugar stars to use a booster
    • Let us pick the options & no timed boosters in candy box … timed boosters (also in daily booster) are often useless as you cant use them when you actually need them …. I dont need a timed ufo for an easy level … and most of the time of the 5 min ufo is used up by ads and all after the game graphics, so you can only use it for one level (useful or not)

and get us some new features/blockers … nothing new for 1 1/2 year (gummy bears dont count as new) …. Game is getting repetitive ….

• Fences
    Fences Posts: 1,122 Level 4
    Options

You forgot the removed elements.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,037 Level 5
    Options

I would vote for this:

Bring back lucky boards for players stuck on a level for days.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?