Are you supposed to just quit?

ashlea
ashlea Posts: 6 Level 2

I’m getting so frustrated with this game. I’ve been stuck on a level for almost 2 weeks, it isn’t even giving me an easy pass, I play it probably 15 times a day, I can’t get close to winning it. I absolutely refuse to spend money on it, I’ve done that previously and found I never got any boosters afterwards. so I guess I just stop playing now?!? I feel like some levels they have just killed by making them super hard.

It’s level 4308 😩

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 8,334 Legend

I have scrolled back and looked at your level. It is a legendary level which can't be passed unless the game gives you the candies you need to pass it. 16 moves only, it cannot be done without a lucky board. Why King have introduced these impossible levels I don't know, and maybe if they find too many people refuse to pay and leave the game instead they will eventually give up on this terrible idea of completely blocking players. It is fairly recent, you are right, until a few weeks ago they always would give you a lucky board eventually.

For now, I would suggest you give the game a rest. Take some time off and maybe they will give you an easier board if you don't log into the game for a week or longer. Contrary to what you might think the more you play the harder it gets. Perseverance does not pay off in this game any more. They have ruined the game. Don't spend any money on it. Take some time off. That's my advice.

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3

That worked for me on another level in my original game. I logged in today for the first time in weeks and was given 50 gold bars and 14 extra moves on every level for the remainder of that episode as a welcome back gift & for some reason I won the weekly contest too when I hadn't even played a level before today for weeks.

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,031 Level 3
    Good afternoon, I already gave up other times and came back. Today I'm at a legendary level 3058 and it's not very difficult, but since I don't spend money on the game, I keep insisting. I never spent more than 30 moves on the same board.

• ashlea
    ashlea Posts: 6 Level 2

Yep I think that’s what I need to do. I didn’t play for around 2 weeks a few months back and when I came back on I suddenly had gold bars and got on a winning streak. It’s just such a shame that they ruin the game for loyal players. I don’t even mind spending money on it but just feels like they make it even harder once you do that to force you to spend more 😕

• sandyjean
    sandyjean Posts: 3 Newbie

Why are we not getting the gold bars we use to get when winning (1st place) in the race on Candy Crush?? …. Only 5 …really?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?