⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level changed on Candy Crush? Different number of moves or seeing the same level twice?

Options

Answers

• pattiv2239
    pattiv2239 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

You redesign these levels to make levels almost impossible to complete. Are you crazy!? Have you ever tested those levels in different version before randomly release to everyone? You are completely ruining the game and I am totally disappointed your hard working like this. Please revert them ALL as soon as possible!

I am about ready to quit this game. No way to win with 13 moves even with boosters
  • pattiv2239
    pattiv2239 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I'm in level 1332 and never spent a dime and will never do. If they make it impossible to pass without spending money then I would have no problem deleting the app and move to something new, I do this for fun not to be frustrated. If I can't pass level 1332 (with the ridiculous 12 moves I have to pass it) in the next few tries I will quit for good. 

I sure agree. I will just delete long games and go elsewhere this is just so ridiculous
  • Jonathan_Fawkes
    Jonathan_Fawkes Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Same issue too, 12 moves appears to be unreasonable

• Minifarmmom_
    Minifarmmom_ Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

It is the same situation on 1833. There used to be 20 moves which was hard enough but now there are only 12! I even failed with a gold spaceship. I have been getting in the top 4 players for weeks on finishing levels and even get number 1 so I play often but I will quit if this continues.

• Ahmed_4
    Ahmed_4 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Stuck with this level becaus of 12 moves. Please help.

• Bruce_Bubello
    Bruce_Bubello Posts: 56 Level 3
    Options

King should also fix how those chocolate spawners work. First they block off the board, then they will eat up any boosters you may have made if they are in the path of the chocolate. Cover them, maybe, but return them when we open up the chocolate. Same thing with Coconut Wheels .. Sometimes we start with them and we get only 1 or maybe 2 on the whole level. And there are some boosters that we never get or ever can get.

• Minifarmmom_
    Options

I have the same problem with level 584, I have only 12 moves instead of 50! Please stop with this test for a "select group" of players and give everyone the same moves !

It is the same on level 1833. I will quit playing if this continues.
  • Minifarmmom_
    Options

Level 1833 is the same situation! I just used the gold spaceship, or equivalent, with every booster, 3 switches, a hammer, and an ice cream cone just to get through this in the 12 moves available. This is rediculous! I’m sure Zynga would better appreciate my time. I will not be spending my money on king!

• Bp101697
    Bp101697 Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Hi everyone,

please note that there is no test anymore. All levels have been adjusted and all players will now receive the same amount of moves.

You might still see different amounts of moves on videos, but that would be because the videos were recorded before the levels were reviewed and their amount of moves changed.

Thanks again for all the feedback!

What QueenMia said is the buffed version is applied to everyone! Damn!
  • Johnnyb
    Johnnyb Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi all and thanks for posting.

Please note that there are no glitch. The reason that the moves are different is explained in my first comment: Our game studio is constantly adapting levels difficulty and testing features. This means it is possible that there are minor variations (including the number of moves) to that of someone else who plays, or perhaps on an existing video on YouTube. 

I hope this makes sense!

Happy crushing everyone :)

"Minor" adjustments ... Level 553 went from 35 moves to 14. What are you guys smoking when performing "minor" adjustments.They're more like "major" adjustments to your profits ...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?