Level 4154

Options
Elena11199
Elena11199 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited September 2023 in Support

Hi there, I saw you added more than 15 moves to level 4153 while I was stuck on it. That was great, because it wasn't possible to pass the level in 28 moves only.

It would be nice from you to check out the level 4154 as well. It's not possible to pass at all. The task is to break about 130 blocks in several moves. How that is possible?

Kind regards

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,378 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Which device are you play , i got 17 moves for level 4154 . make sure updated Apps.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    edited March 2021
    Options

Hello and welcome, to help solve the issue on Level 4153, please check your device and game are up to date and clear the cache from your app store or browser. Log out and restart your device and see if this resolves your issue.

It might not work as there are reported problems with levels in the 4000 region showing lower moves and then all of a sudden reverting back to the correct number.

For Level 4154, the amount of jelly you need to clear is still the same. Every jelly layer counts.

Level 4154 is a jelly level and can be quite tricky to complete. A lot depends on how good a start you can get. You may not have any choice at all of first moves but try to clear as much licorice as you can in the first couple of moves, if you are lucky you will get a mini cascade which will clear a lot of licorice from one side.

What you need to look for is a double color bomb combo, this will clear all the licorice in the bottom half of the board and a lot of the jelly. You may not be able to get this combo early in the game but it is very possible as the top half of the board begins to be cleared.

Color bomb/wrap combos are helpful when you have some candies in the bottom half of the board, but are pretty useless if there are no candies there and it is better to try to save the color bomb and make another one to switch it with.

Stripes and stripe/wrap combos will get candies into the bottom of the board but won't be enough to clear all the jelly in the moves available.

There is a bomb dispenser at the top of the board that has blockers under it, try to avoid clearing the final blocker under the dispenser too early as the bombs only have a 4 move countdown. They are not usually a problem, though.

• redliner69
    redliner69 Posts: 27 Level 2
    Options

Any level that offers you a extra 120 moves in order to complete it, is quite frankly, pathetic.

So many liquorice, plus twirl barriers, iced coverings and 130 odd jellies in 17 moves.

Three weeks now and counting. I won’t pay for boosters, I just pick it up, play the five goes, and put it down about 90 seconds later. I try the next day.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,378 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2021.Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?