⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Lost progress, no help provided yet

Options
Sonal_Batra
Sonal_Batra Posts: 10 Level 2

I was using Candy Crush for a long time and was at level 1300. I connected it to Facebook since I was switching devices and wanted to save my progress.

Now, everything is gone. I had so many boosters and gold bars.

Tried contacting twice, haven't received anything.

Can someone help me? Otherwise I will just quit playing. No way I am going to start from level 1 again. Don't even understand why a simple option to connect and save progress isn't available.

Best Answer

• Sonal_Batra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I tried the troubleshooting. Didn't help. I have filled the contact form. Nothing happened.

But how to add levels manually? Can you please guide step by step because I don't have any option like that in my app.

I really need the progress back so bad!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Sanal,

Please follow the steps on this link:  https://care.king.com/en/blog/article/have-you-lost-your-levels-a-guide-on-how-to-keep to get your progress back.  If the troubleshooting doesn't work, then in the last paragraph there is a "here" hyperlink.  Click on it and complete the contact form.  They can go into the account and manually add the progress back.

Please note that the boosters are saved to your device and not the game data, so you can use them when offline too. This does mean that any updates, crashes or device changes can cause these items to be lost. For this reason, we do not recommend storing too many of the won boosters as these can indeed be lost unlike Gold Bars. You can read more about it here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device

• Sonal_Batra
    Answer ✓
    Options

I tried the troubleshooting. Didn't help. I have filled the contact form. Nothing happened.

But how to add levels manually? Can you please guide step by step because I don't have any option like that in my app.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,701 Sweet Legend
    Options

When you complete the contact form you will get an email telling you that they received your information. It will have a ticket number on it. But it's the weekend so don't expect an answer back today.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?