what happened to the send lives "button"?

Options
Allie1955
Allie1955 Posts: 1 Newbie

the send lives button is missing on both devices.. has it been relocated to a location I don't see

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,466 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. Please check this page for more info Here

• mlbhart
    mlbhart Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I can’t send lives

• Espiralado
    Espiralado Posts: 131 Level 3
    Options

Hi, welcome to the community...🖐

You can send lives by tapping/clicking on your profile picture in the game and going to the "friends" tab and when you tap on each friend the options to send lives and request lives will appear...

Alternatively you can also check your inbox by tapping/clicking on the envelope icon but this way you will only be able to send if someone has made a request and using the envelope you can also accept the lives that they sent to you... but only accept them if you are without lives to play, if you already have 5 lives and accept any life that was sent to you, it will not count and you will lose it...

• bigfish
    bigfish Posts: 54 Level 3
    Options

Please fetch the button to send lives back, if you have lots of friends its impossible to send lives & ask for lives back you have made it harder for people to use it. You made it you could only have 20 lives a day,now people that have asked to join you as a friend many ask for lives & not send you them back, so my envelope is full of people asking for lives. Why do you keep doing these things that help people have a game the so called experiment that helps nobody. You do all these experiments that most people have had for ages mess about with them take them off them, you have taken my ads off my i-pad I get in touch with you and all you get is we will get in touch with the technical team and everything is an experiment blah blah blah l don’t spend money on my games so was not getting anywhere so I have logged out of it for now & playing an old game that has ads on it 🤷‍♀️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?