Daily booster wheel

Options
Mejanet2
Mejanet2 Posts: 4 Newbie

When selecting daily booster wheel the “stop” button is grayed out. The application doesn’t allow players of game to stop the wheel. It is stopped by the application when the daily booster wheel is launched.  This is on version ios 12.0, iPad Pro. I am not logging on with Facebook.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,773 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Mejanet2, thank you for writing us here at King Care.  Could you possibly do a print screen and upload it here so that I can get a better idea of what's going on?

• _Elsa_
    Options

Thanks for the print screens!  So from what you are saying you can click to spin it (first photo) but then you cannot click on the stop button because it's not giving you that option (second picture).  So it's choosing to stop on it's own correct?  Wow I never saw that before.  I am going to keep my eyes open here to see if anyone else reports this.  In the meantime, try some troubleshooting from this link:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/troubleshooting-tips

Please let me know if any of the troubleshooting fixes this.

• Mejanet2
    Options

To answer your question, Yes it is choosing to stop on it own. I have no control of the wheel. None of the troubleshooting suggestions you provided have corrected the issue with the problem I am having.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Unfortunately, no one else has reported this problem so it can't be reported as a glitch at the moment.  I will keep my eyes open here in the community to see if anyone else reports this in the next couple of weeks.

• Shanana
    Shanana Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I've been writing customer service about this from my game for the last couple of weeks and keep getting auto-replied. It's been happening to me too on my iPhone.

• Kristene_Wright
    Kristene_Wright Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I’m having the same issue. It’s been about 2 weeks also. What is going on?

• Mejanet2
    Options

I've been writing customer service about this from my game for the last couple of weeks and keep getting auto-replied. It's been happening to me too on my iPhone.

Glad to hear I am not alone. Hope they pay attention.
  • Mejanet2
    Options

I’m having the same issue. It’s been about 2 weeks also. What is going on?

They haven’t recognized it as a problem yet. Need more people to post they have this issue.
  • _Elsa_
    Options

Hi guys, please be patient with the studio.  I don't think you are aware and I am not totally aware of how many glitches they need to take care of.  Also I'm sure there is a priority list and I'm not sure if this is going to be at the top of that list especially if you are getting a booster.  I will elevate it, once again, to a King Admin, but cannot guarantee if and when it will be fixed.

Please make sure that you are on the latest version of your operating system and that you have the most recent game update.  Whatever you do, do NOT uninstall the game on your mobile device because you will lose all lives and boosters since they are only saved on your device.  You can read more about this here:  https://www.elsalanger.net/blog/where-did-my-free-boosters-go-on-my-mobile-device

• samholli
    samholli Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options
    Same here. Still happening for months now.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?