How to take away the pleasure of playing this wonderful game and mocking the players in the sametime

Options
rob69
rob69 Posts: 16 Level 2

I'm sure that I'm the voice of most of the players, being one of the "old ones" - level 8706 - so after seeing the comments / complaints and playing this game for more than 5 years I say: since last autumn, the management team succeeded to F.U. whole game! I've complained a lot about many wrong changes they've made - ALL BAD for the players - they said it's for improving and incentivising the players - , so am I right?

The only way to make some changes is to complain about this to Google, as we are the one who's paying for! Rob69

Comments

• SuzanneB
    SuzanneB Posts: 135 Level 2
    Options

Yep. But they do NOT care. There's players who have quit because of some of the stupidity like forcing us to play candy royale if we want to play the game. On the other hand, there's the stupidity of taking it away from players who want it. If they can pick and choose who gets it or who doesn't then they could make it so those of us that want no part of it can just opt out of it for good. Just as they could have portrait and landscape mode as an option for us. Arrrggghhh!!!

• Arrowflinger
    Arrowflinger Posts: 322 Level 3
    Options

I would say that the vast majority of players hate the recent changes such as not being able to play in landscape mode, the removal of the scoreboard, limits on lives, the new chocolate box etc. But king in their arrogance couldn't care less if the players like the changes or not as long as the money is still rolling in nothing will change. If someone stops playing because of the recent changes, there is always someone else to take their place.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,988 Legend
    Options

@Arrowflinger is right. All these changes are about money and King do not care if "old ones" quit. New starters to the game are welcome by King with free gifts and quite a few tricks to get them hooked and enjoy the game. One particular clever trick is how highly manipulated boards are set up to give the false impression to a new player that they are good at the game. I am currently testing this out by playing levels 1 - 260 repeatedly. It is definitely true: New players are more valued by King.

• rob69
    rob69 Posts: 16 Level 2
    Options

Thank you, girls, for your comments; I knew that I was right, but what can you do - greed is a b.!

• Claudia_Ramirez
    Options

forcing us to play candy royale is the worst

• Paulo61
    Paulo61 Posts: 2,031 Level 3
    Options

This is true of what the Kings are importing and selling. Manipulating the game so that you fall and buy promotional reinforcement packages to pass certain levels.

• Jackie_Campion
    Jackie_Campion Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

I haven’t spent a penny on this game since they took away the choice of landscape mode. I used to spend quite a lot. I’m loosing interest fast & don’t care where I come in competitions. I play on my lunch break and find my sandwich more interesting! I’m close to level 9100 & played for years. Now I’m not receiving lives from my friends that send lives daily! Doubt they’re getting the lives I send them either. Game getting ruined by greed and it’s backfiring! I will not spend a single penny on this game while King turns a deaf ear to the people who pay their wages!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?