Level-842 Candy crush

Options
hussain
hussain Posts: 5 Level 2

I saw video of Level of candy crush 842 on youtube it is showing 35 moves but i received only 18 moves to clear stage.

Answers

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Laura_Grosvenor Posts: 1,581 Level 4
    Options

Hussain, sometimes King changes the levels or tweaks them. I will pass this on as feedback for you. Thanks.

• Laurie_ONeal
    Laurie_ONeal Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

I saw a few weeks ago that its not an error. They reset many levels for moves and its not a mistake. To ignore what is seen on you tube as it is irrelevant.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

That is exactly it @Laurie. This isn't an error. King changes the levels and by me passing the feedback on to the Moderators (who then give all the feedback to the Studio), they have an idea of what is working for the players and what isn't. The YouTube videos have not been updated to reflect the changes. Thanks all!

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

While I have u here...maybe u can answer this question. When collecting stars how can someone have a score of 1205 if stars are only even numbers 10...20..30?

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Hmmmm. I am not sure lol. I do have this LEVEL 842, but even the Moderator isn't sure if it is out of date or not. I never paid much attention to the points needed (only when I was close and frustrated that I missed it by only thiiiiis much) for stars, and to be perfectly honest, I haven't even played Saga in a while. I wish I had a better answer for you. Have a great day!!!

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

I think in failed at explainging. I'm doing the collect the stars promo...top place person has stars that end in a total score of five..they are only issued in sets of ten...are they using a cheat as I don't see how you could have 1235 stars when u can only earn them in sets of ten. I HATE CHEATERS.

• Laura_Grosvenor
    Options

Hi again Laurie! My other SuperStar friend said she is going to check this out when she gets a minute to do so. I also asked the Moderator in messaging, and I left your post (the separate post) for her to see as soon as they are back in the office. I will hopefully have an answer for you, or my fellow SuperStar will. :) Hang in there...we are working on it! :D

• Laurie_ONeal
    Options

I don't know how to add a pic but again..someone has 541 stars...impossible to have 1 lone Star...and they are at top of leader board again...there's obviously a cheat out there.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?