Level 14089 - IMPOSSIBLE TO BEAT WITH 20 MOVES!

Options
mbb4917
mbb4917 Posts: 52 Level 2

Can someone please help? The only people I have seen that can beat this level start with 30 moves. Not enough licorice are generated. HELP PLEASE!!!!! Anyone have any tricks? THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,110 Level 5
    Options

I don't think anyone will be able to help you with any tricks with this one. Looking at the YouTube videos you are right that there is not enough licorice generated to pass this level in 20 moves. Boosters won't help at all with this one, because of this, which adds to the frustration. You have three options: 1.Wait for the offer of 65 moves and pay gold. 2. Wait until King tweak the level again, which they might do in a few weeks time , or 3. Give up and quit. It is indeed very frustrating. I have myself chosen the third option for now, after getting to roughly where you are. I really don't think I get enough satisfaction out of reaching the rainbow at the end any more to make up for the frustration of all these impossible levels they throw at us.

• JJ09012011
    JJ09012011 Posts: 167 Level 2
    Options

Option 4 is to use the lucky candy booster, but it mostly spawns frosting instead of liquorice swirls.

• Cozza
    Cozza Posts: 25 Level 2
    Options

Level 14089 is a joke!

Impossible to finish unless you use gold bars to buy extra moves.

Nearly every level has reduced moves now, its all about money making.

They won't get a penny from me!

Plenty of other 'free' games available.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?