⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush ios background problem

Options
Ioscrusher
Ioscrusher Posts: 3 Newbie

Hello im wondering why on ios there is a problem with the backgrounds,they're different from the level they should be.For example in Delicious Drifts,the background that shows up behind the level when you play is from Siberian Sorbet..thanks in advance

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,691 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

• Cjay1997
    Cjay1997 Posts: 85 Level 3
    Options

Hi there, sorry for the delay in responding but thank you for writing us here at King Care. We are trying our best to keep current with the messages here in the community, so please bear with us as we address very old messages. Are you still having this issue? Do you still need help?

Actually, it's been a long story and so far the backgrounds remain unresolved. It's because many players are careless about that issue but they care about hard levels. Hopefully the CCS team will reveal the answer about that issue sometime.
  • Cjay1997
    edited November 2018
    Options

If you notice that, only 8.81% of all episode backgrounds are original, while 91.19% are derived from other ones, which are also known as "reused" ones, as of now.

• _Elsa_
    Options

You guys are so observant!  I never paid attention to the backgrounds.  I am more concerned about what moves I need to make to clear the level.

• Cjay1997
    Options

You guys are so observant!  I never paid attention to the backgrounds.  I am more concerned about what moves I need to make to clear the level.

As we know that, 99% of all players cared about the hard levels like you, and 1% cared about the background issues. That's the problem that we're facing for the last 35 major updates/versions (about 17 months).
  • Cjay1997
    Options

As of 1.138, I saw no traces of either new backgrounds or fix. If you're careless about that issue, I won't help you from now on. I might suggest another user to help.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Cjay1997, are you referring to me about being careless?  If so, I do not appreciate negative comments like this when we are all here for the same reason - to help respond to questions! 

Regarding the backgrounds, I do not foresee this as becoming a fix or a change because it's far from a priority at the moment.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?