sent an email to King Care several days ago, re the loss of moves to complete the level. No response

Options
Velma_Macumber
Velma_Macumber Posts: 8 Level 2

No response to my email about the loss of moves to complete a level. 

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Velma, did you send an actual email to them?   I don't think that an email to them is going to make a change in a level for a loss of moves.  The players are reporting this here and if you are the only player complaining about a specific level and no one has, then I do not think that the studio will make the change.  They monitor the levels to see how many pass and how long it takes to pass it.  If the majority of the players have passed a specific level over time they won't be in a rush to "tweak" it.  Sometimes players report the levels here and then write back saying that they passed it.  So the studio takes all of this into consideration before they make any future changes.

• Velma_Macumber
    edited November 2018
    Options

I sent them an email through King Care on this page under contact us about Level 3332. The moves were reduced from 22 to 10.

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,766 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Velma, 

Thank you for posting here in the community. You can read what Queen Mia wrote about this here:  https://care.king.com/en/candy-crush-saga/level-changing-on-candy-crush-saga-not-getting-the-same-amount-of-moves-as-your-friends

If you see videos online showing more moves, this is the reason.  The videos are outdated because the video creators make them when the levels are first released.  The studio monitors all levels when they are released and they check to see how many players clear a specific level and how long it takes for them to clear it.  If it's too easy or too difficult they will "tweak" the levels a bit.  The video creators can't keep up with the studio changes so you are still only seeing the first video release.

• Velma_Macumber
    Options

I have been on this level for over 2 weeks and used all my boosters, and still cannot complete the level. Maybe it is time to leave this game behind.  Thanks for your comments. Have a good day.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?