⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Candy crush rip off

Options

$2.99 for 60 gold bars and now $2.99 for 50% less gold bars?    Greed will get you nowhere and it’s been proven over and over and over you will lose customers all because of GREED..!!   I don’t wanna hear any excuses of why this choice or decision Was made.   Either put it back the way it was or remember my account and see how dramatic it’s going to not profit you anymore and I promise that I will not be the only one as the list and line will get so long that you might have to rethink of a new game..  you know as well as I and everyone else who appreciates cc that CC is your bread and butter and if you continue to make these drastic changes you might get the bread but you ain’t going to get the butter!!!

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,693 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Ericco, 

I'm not sure why the piggy bank was changed but it might be a test going on at the moment and players were randomly chosen to test this out. Perhaps if the test fails then they will go back to the old way. It's now a wait and see what they plan to do with this. It has angered a lot of players who have expressed their anger here so hopefully the studio gets to see these angry messages and changes it back.

• Kimmy-2
    Kimmy-2 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I haven't spent one penny on this game since this scam was unleashed on unsuspecting players. I used to spend quite a bit, but I never ever will again. Never. 

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?