📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level impossible (3871) due to increase in points required

Options
13»

Answers

• Ang389
    Ang389 Posts: 0 Newbie
    Options

Richard is right, CBs to blow up colored bombs and that’ll get your points!

• Cezdiamond
    Cezdiamond Posts: 6,498 Community Manager
    Options

Thanks everyone for passing on this feedback I will be sure to pass this on :-) 

As you can see our studios are currently testing and tweaking a lot of the levels so it is likely this level will be changed again. 

Thank you! 

Hello Andrew- Our games are free to play, you yourself, say you have not spent in the game. At the moment our game studio have been testing a wide range of levels, we shared this on King Care. This test is now over, so all players will be seeing the same levels as each other. The studios are always looking at data and testing features. Here at King Care we are always passing on feedback to the studios. Feedback from the community has in the past, been the reason for some of the changes in our games. We want to work with our players to have a game which is fun, challenging and enjoyable for everyone. King Care is a place for players to talk, share tips and give feedback on our games, sorry if you are not happy with my answer this time.
  • Sherry_Hyler
    Sherry_Hyler Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Putting a stop on my credit card...bought 50 gold bars and now I am sitting here writing about how frustrated that even after that...I still can't make it...Guess what King offers a discount on your next purchase,,Corporate Greed

• Liz_Newman_2
    Liz_Newman_2 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

This level is disgusting. The YouTube videos do not have to get 666000. Impossible score to get. It needs sorting. People should have their money returned, !!!! 

• Michael-6
    Michael-6 Posts: 987 Level 3
    Options

As they have stated on here, King make these changes based on "player feedback". And certainly not because they are a bunch of filthy money grabbing gangsters.

• Nigel_Montague
    Nigel_Montague Posts: 15 Level 2
    Options

This level is disgusting. The YouTube videos do not have to get 666000. Impossible score to get. It needs sorting. People should have their money returned, !!!! 

666000 in 20 moves is similar to loads of other levels. Ridiculous. Even more ridiculous is people buying boosters.
  • Unicorn
    Unicorn Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

As they have stated on here, King make these changes based on "player feedback". And certainly not because they are a bunch of filthy money grabbing gangsters.

Just listen to your players & lower the score. Obviosly very frustratred players who wasted a lot of money trying. Please
  • JJ_world
    JJ_world Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

Complained so many times and was told that people keep on playing despite complaining... they won't stop doing this. I hardly play now 

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Posts: 7 Level 2
    Options

Use no boosters. get rid of spawners & hit orange candies. Try color bomb on orange candies. Combos not really usefull. If no color bombs jst match orange candies I to complained Saga gave me hint for orange dandies 3rd try no boosters & I finished. Dont give up like I almost did

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?