⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

How to claim Win Streak prizes

Options
Lydia728
Lydia728 Posts: 4 Newbie

I’ve gotten multiple win streaks but can never find where to claim the prizes. Also, I’m confused as to how to communicate with the community for help.

Best Answers

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,396 Legend
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lydia, are you referring to the Candy Necklace win streak, the Episode Race win streak, or maybe even the Weekly Contest?

If you are asking about the Candy Necklace, or the Episode Race rewards then you don't claim the rewards from these features as they are automatically given to you.

CANDY NECKLACE

EPISODE/FAST RACE

WEEKLY CONTEST

Also, I’m confused as to how to communicate with the community for help.

I suppose it depends on what you mean. If all you want to do is ask for help then you have already done the right thing. Asking A Question in this Support area is the correct way of asking for help, so you seem to have understood that very well.

Instead of asking a question you could just start a discussion in the DISCUSSION area. This method doesn't provide points to those that respond though, so you might find that you don't get much of a response if you do this.

Seeing as you have asked a question correctly in this Support area can I ask what it is that you are confused about?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

One of the answers to your question you already found out about how to connect to the community. As this is the correct way.

Secondly win streak rewards are automatically given to you once you start and play any new level. In the beginning of the new levels you will see these boosters.

Please also note that win streak dont work on older levels.

• Alienscar
    Answer ✓
    Options

If I understand it right, the number of first try wins shown doesn’t really matter. Getting to the next level is what gives you the rewards accumulated as long as you’re still on a winning streak.

Hi @Lydia728 What you say is exactly right. Once you have completed one level you get the contents of the first lucky bag in the next level that you play. So once you have completed five levels you will get the contents of the fifth bag at the start of the sixth level that you play.

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,495 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Do you mean Sam Streak ?

If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• Alienscar
    edited September 2021 Answer ✓
    Options

Hi Lydia, are you referring to the Candy Necklace win streak, the Episode Race win streak, or maybe even the Weekly Contest?

If you are asking about the Candy Necklace, or the Episode Race rewards then you don't claim the rewards from these features as they are automatically given to you.

CANDY NECKLACE

EPISODE/FAST RACE

WEEKLY CONTEST

Also, I’m confused as to how to communicate with the community for help.

I suppose it depends on what you mean. If all you want to do is ask for help then you have already done the right thing. Asking A Question in this Support area is the correct way of asking for help, so you seem to have understood that very well.

Instead of asking a question you could just start a discussion in the DISCUSSION area. This method doesn't provide points to those that respond though, so you might find that you don't get much of a response if you do this.

Seeing as you have asked a question correctly in this Support area can I ask what it is that you are confused about?

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

One of the answers to your question you already found out about how to connect to the community. As this is the correct way.

Secondly win streak rewards are automatically given to you once you start and play any new level. In the beginning of the new levels you will see these boosters.

Please also note that win streak dont work on older levels.

• Lydia728
    Lydia728 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Thanks for all the help.

Still wondering about Win Streak candy necklace. If I understand it right, the number of first try wins shown doesn’t really matter. Getting to the next level is what gives you the rewards accumulated as long as you’re still on a winning streak.

Also, very happy I got to contact Support even though I didn’t know it at the time. Thanks again.

• Alienscar
    Answer ✓
    Options

If I understand it right, the number of first try wins shown doesn’t really matter. Getting to the next level is what gives you the rewards accumulated as long as you’re still on a winning streak.

Hi @Lydia728 What you say is exactly right. Once you have completed one level you get the contents of the first lucky bag in the next level that you play. So once you have completed five levels you will get the contents of the fifth bag at the start of the sixth level that you play.

• Jixi07
    Jixi07 Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

I don't have a win streak so can I have a win streak on my account and my email is jixizheng2007@gmail.com

• spiller
    spiller Posts: 138 Level 3
    Options

I want to add to this please re rewards that I’ve taken to King and reply repeatedly unsatisfactory and asking they wanted photos which I provided.

Not sure where their data is to check for themselves as I end up the loser.

Champions race streak with promise of reward of various boosters. I’ve won many of the necessary streaks but never to date been given the rewards. Just had to bring this up in the community so others aware. I don’t feel like getting into a debate with King again as it’s not fair play similar to the scam months ago but gold bar reward that took many of us to force their hand! Photos attached as proof

Play fair King!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?