⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

I lost all of my lives and settings, I had over 120 saved. I play CC on Facebook on a laptop. P

Options
Karen_Ann_3
Karen_Ann_3 Posts: 16 Level 2

I lost all of my lives and settings. I play on a laptop on Facebook. I had over 120 lives saved. Please help, I spent a lot of time and money accumulating these. If these can't be recovered I will no longer be playing.

Answers

• _Elsa_
    _Elsa_ Posts: 36,699 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi Karen,

I think there is a glitch on this.  Can you please tell me where are you playing the game - mobile or computer?  I am going to elevate this to a King Admin and she is going to report it to the studio.

• Karen_Ann_3
    Options

Hi Elsa, I wasn't able to comment back, but I am on a computer. It's a Dell laptop, using Chrome which is up to date and I had no browser or computer crashes. Thanks very much.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Karen, I figured that it was a computer because everyone is saying the same thing. Spoke to a King Admin and was told that something happened with Facebook yesterday and it wiped out the lives for some players.  King does not reimburse or replace lost lives so I regretfully have to tell you that you will have to start building them up again.

• Karen_Ann_3
    Options

Hi Elsa,

I understand. I can no longer receive lives from friends either. Is this also part of the Facebook issue?

Many thanks,

Karen

• _Elsa_
    Options

Yes the lives issue I was told is a Facebook thing as I wrote above.  It must have affected all lives.  I did report it to a King Admin so hopefully we can see a fix tomorrow.  Also how are you playing the game on Chrome because a lot of players are having trouble?

• Karen_Ann_3
    Options

Hi Elsa, I have the latest version of Chrome, 70.0.3538.77 for 64 bit. I'm not doing anything special in Chrome, I normally have Facebook opened in 2 tabs, one for Candy Crush and the other for the main Facebook page and commenting on posts. Please let me know if you need more info. Thanks for the help.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Hi Karen, it's a definite glitch and the studio is trying to resolve it right now.  Also if you ever have problems with Chrome there was an issue with their version 68 and 70.  A player wrote here saying that he went back down to an older version and the game works again.  This is what he wrote:

"Go to chrome setting, click advance, at the bottom click restore original setting."

But that won't solve the missing lives glitch because that's happening on more than just Chrome.  So hang in there and hopefully they can fix it before leaving the office today.

• Karen_Ann_3
    Options

Thanks so much Elsa. I appreciate your time and the information you have provided.

• _Elsa_
    Options

Update: this is still a glitch and the studio is trying to resolve it.  Hopefully they can find a fix soon.

• Karen_Ann_3
    Options

Thank you. And yes, it's still not fixed, I'm still not receiving lives even though I can see that I have notifications/lives for Candy Crush, none appear when I go to the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?