ADS

Options
versaille
versaille Posts: 15 Level 2

does anybody know how to fix ads that don't give rewards ???

Acadia Toyota and Auto Trader do NOT give rewards !! very anoying!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,463 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

• versaille
    Options

I am not missing ads, the ads I get ( Acadia Toyota and Auto trader ) do NOT give rewards after looking at them !!

• versaille
    Options

Notice : people don't spend your time looking at ads from Acadia Toyota and Auto Traders !! They never ever give rewards, so just delete them !

Asked several times for them to be fixed, but nothing and to make matters worst, I ALWAYS get those stupid ads !! Very annoying !! Why can't I get ads that give rewards ????

• versaille
    Options

still getting useless ads form Auto Trader and Acadia Toyota, which DO NOT GIVE REWARDS !!

Not looking at those rewards anymore, no rewards, please somebody or AI please fix!!

• versaille
    Options

how long does it take to get ads that give rewards ?? have been getting useless ads that don't give rewards ?? is anybody monitoring the problems ???

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?